Dailee Slip Maxi. Are these worth trying?

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Have you tried them and what do you think?

There ok, probably the best of the elastic sided nappies I've tried.
The sides are a normal length so the fit snugly unlike attends/boots or molicare .
Absorbency wasn't great, I found they easily got overwhelmed and leaked.
That was going from id slip super, I'd say absorbency of the dailee maxi is about the same as plus in tena

Reactions: bobbilly
They are extremely comfortable . Almost feels like a pull up because of the stretchy sides. Their downfall is the poor absorbency. Maxi holds about 2 wettings and the maxi plus about 4.

If they had better absorbency then I would wear these all the time for their comfort.

Reactions: TabaCrate
I discovered them recently, bought a bag first to try and I think overall I like them. Probably the best cloth-backed ones I have tried, in terms of how comfortable they are.

To me absorbency was OK, I got the maxi ones. I'm now ordering a case of maxi plus to try going to their max stuff, see if there's any difference. Also, buying a case makes them cheap (0.82€ per each), which I think it's an acceptable price for their performance.

They arrived this morning and my first thoughts upon trying a few on is that I don't like them. I got the l/xl and they seem too small, I got the correct fitting, they don't seem too absorbent either, certainly it looks like they can't be used for night time bedwetting. Also sceptical if they can hold a bowl movement as not enough padding on the back.

But for discreetness they are good and if you a dribbler and gusher like I am they are holding up pretty well.

I will add, I also got some Dailee adult wet wipes and these are by far the best with wet wipes I've ever used. They smell lovely without being clinically smell, they a very moist, feel super clean after changing my nappy and they are very reasonable priced. These are my new wet wipes now (Used to always buy ID care wet wipes but I very much like these ones better.

Last edited:
I tried 3 and if you need absorbency Dailee Slip Maxi isn't for you. After 3 small wettings they leaked and I posited them in place properly.

Although purchased another case of their web wipes though as these are good..

I prefer the Maxi Plus version it’s just a shame they are harder to get. You can buy them on Amazon but they are shipped from Italy so can take up a week to come.

Back