Diapers on Vacation

I went on holiday with an old mate a few years back and told him from the outset I had bladder problems and wore nappies all the time. He wasn't in the slightest bit bothered. He just said "You used to piss your bed every night when you were younger so I wouldn't have been surprised if you still did"

Day 1 put the diaper on at about 4:pm we had planned to drive and it was going to be a long ride. So my first diaper filled quickly maybe couse I was a little nervous. We had over an hour drive to the first stop.But it was ok because I knew I had plenty of diapers.
During each stop I check my diaper to see how full it was. The second diaper lasted a lot longer.
Day2 by this time I think people in the car knew but I didn't care. One person knew for sure. I had told him I have a week bladder and I didn't want to experience the stress of holding it to long.
So I had several places where I had stashed diapers. So I had a small draw string bag that I kept two or three diapers. Any opportunity to grab another diaper or one diaper from the bigger stash I did so.
So another thing was that I didn't need a change nealy as frequently as those in the car using a bathroom. Diapers are so convenient in road travel!
Day 3 it felt so normal. We were at the Hotel and I decided in most cases that I would change in the public bathroom. Even though my roommate knew. I would change in the bathroom of our room only in the morning and just set the diaper at the door then I left quickly after.
In some cases I didn't care that he saw my diapers but I didn't want to flaunt it. This is my thing not his, no matter how approving he may be. This is where so many people get it wrong. I think we need to not normalize diaper wearing but at the same time those who don't approve shouldn't shun or shame Or ridicule.
So I quickly realized there were no private bathrooms so I went mostly to a larger handicap Stalls. There at times was alot of traffic in the bathrooms, so I took a deep breath in the event of my first change in the hotel and owned it. Many times there was someone in the next stall. I'm sure he heard the rustle of the baby wipes bag. The tearing of the tape from the diaper. And others may have seen the soak diaper on the floor. I did this l twice couse the bathrooms had no where to set anything. But I tried to avoid it.
Day 4 I was very comfortable wearing. I realized how relaxed and happy I was, I had no stress. I was smoking a little which probly helped. But I remember walking into a bathroom to change my diaper and I was feeling that diapers is right for me. This is the strongest I ever felt it. I love the fact that I didn't touch one toilet for days now and didn't even give a toilet a second thought by this point. I also began to think about how to do this more permanently. So we had a concert that day and it was great that I didn't need a change until a little later that night.
I went through about three diapers a day give or take some.
Day 5 I wonder if I would actually have enough diapers. But I was over thinking it. I actually just in case bought a pack of size 7 Huggies as for boosters just in case.
Day 6 Today still in a diaper yea!! I have two crinkz left and I'm going to max this one I have on out.

Thumbs up for 24/7. It had been a long while since I've gone a full week.. I wear every single night and alot through the weekends. This helps a lot. But I love wearing all the time because it reduces my anxiety and stress.

Reactions: Dry247 and Mas16210
Back