Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Maybe this is the wrong place to post this, or not considering how relevant my thoughts are to the topics discussed here

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]I want to live a certain kind of life. But there are.... complications.

I need money to afford this life
I have to write fantasy fiction to make money
I have to get help to write fantasy fiction
I have to find a job in the meantime
I have to get help to find a job

Monthly checks from Social Security Disability insurance, and living where I live, I won't make it.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭[/COLOR]

• Sad
Reactions: littledub1955, mistykitty and Happy2BeInNappies2
:cry:

You both aren't the only ones who feel trapped like that. I know what it feels like as well.

:cry::cry:

Alysa said:
Maybe this is the wrong place to post this, or not considering how relevant my thoughts are to the topics discussed here

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]I want to live a certain kind of life. But there are.... complications.

Monthly checks from Social Security Disability insurance, and living where I live, I won't make it.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭[/COLOR]
I know the feeling

most people who live on Social Security disability would definitely agree, it’s meant for you to be able to survive on, not live out your dreams with. How much extra help you get with other things like rent and food will determine really how much better your life will be. I am in this exact situation and I’m very lucky that I can even afford the diapers that I need. Yes it’s started out as something that I liked to do but now I actually need Diapers on a 24/7 basis. But because I get help with my rent I am able to afford things like Safari Diapers, which goes to my furry side because of the lions and zebra and other animals on those diapers. I also have a few packs of tiny tails diapers. And some safari onesies. I also have a big lion onesie costume that I wear sometimes just around the house. But these things are as much as I can indulge in my furry side. I am fine with that though since I am in Diapers, all the time is a huge cost to my monthly budget, but I also have other things that I like to do that cost money as well besides affording all of my normal bills.

Reactions: littledub1955 and Woncrinklz
Don't speak about subvecnced or NGA sector. Always arund but zero suport: You're adult sane male... - "Freak yourself !!!"

OK, my situation isn't anything frecuent (some SOB sttold all my papers at the strang country,) but it makesme spent a vary big extra... Forgetting local autority freaked me with duplicate driver card... FUCK OFF EU !!!

Last edited:
The only way to make a dream come true is to go to a community college or equivalent, depending on where you live; and make an appointment with a school counselor. Or: Start investing your time in home education via computer.

In the US, there are many government programs that enable low-income people to get work help, and get on the Internet: "Affordable Connectivity Program". Then there is also a free phone service, too, depending on income qualifications called, "LifeLine".

Challenges: All grants and aid are based on an annual income. Once you reach the maximum money income plateau, you will no longer qualify for aid, and are on your own. Even social security will be hampered if you exceed the income criteria with certain benefits....I think. I don't get SSI. Nor any of that.

All I know is that there are income ceilings that you have to qualify under. Sounds like many of you up there do, and may already have these things. If so, contact your caseworker, if you have one, and ask about career interests. Programs are available in literature, writing, etc.. and some are covered through grants.

If you want to go through the state, depending on the state, a proficiency test is required so they know what occupation best suits your abilities.

There are a lot of ways around it if you have a "legal" disability, requiring a doctor to confirm. Many programs and workshops are available.

Other than all that, you could make a YouTube channel and other self-managed social media carriers, and illustrate your stories and narrate them. If you get followers, eventually one can make money that way. I don't know enough about that, though. :unsure: :giggle:

Reactions: Cottontail
YouTube is jank anymore. I can't even post shorts about Yu-Gi-Oh without some idiot "CoPyRiGhT sTrIkInG" it! 😭

Affordable Connectivity Program to end at the end of April. 😭

• Sad
Reactions: Woncrinklz and Cottontail
@Alysa It's hard to offer advice without knowing what you've tried / are trying. I suppose you've already created profiles for yourself on LinkedIn and other professional sites, and are searching for job opportunities there regularly. I don't doubt that there's money to be made in content creation, although you'll probably have to create other people's content, at least to start with. The YouTube gold rush has been over for years. Still, provided your self-directed content is SFW, it might help you attract the interest of prospective employers. Link your YouTube channel and other content to your job site profiles and make an About Me-type video describing your interests and outlining your skills. Script it, rehearse it, make it a serious piece of work. Companies have employees dedicated to managing their social media presences, maintaining contact with customers, creating marketing and product materials, etc. There is work to be done! There are also many examples of successful novelists, for example, who wrote their magnum opuses in their spare time while working other jobs. Try not to be too discouraged. You can still aspire to working for yourself as an artist. It probably needs to be a longer-term goal though.

Reactions: Woncrinklz and Gary99
Alysa said:

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭[/COLOR]
Well, you will make it <3 I beleive that and there is power in words.

You would be correct, for the full experience of being little, often money would be a thing, paying for diapers, paying for plushies, and paying for the absolute bonkers amounts of coloring books that you say you would use but flip through giggling.

When I started being little, I used a lot of my time writing a lot of littlespace fictions, and noticed they always had the theme of sleepytime. I would then use this to my advantage of downloading music off of youtube of lullabies, and drawing characters, (Paper can be bought at Dollar general or walmart and are ussually on sale for school times) Then I would use old thrift stores to find soft blankets and cheap clothes which are cute. Eventually with a couple chores, I made enough money to buy a few childrens movies, and eventually a plush! (It was super exhilarating actually doing this!) And soon, was able to move up.

There are many places also that can give you discounted or even free diapers if you are in a money situation. Some food banks also provide this, and it was through this that I actually started off as I got a small job as a cashier at a grocery store. Some companies also locally can help you find a job and give you vocational training to train you for the outside world (Sorry, potty training courses NOT included! To bad for you!)

When writing fiction, it is critical to use the stuff around you. Anything of memory or nestolgia, set the scene and let your emotions flow in it's creation. Placing it in the right place online with the right tags is also very important, and remember to not fall victim to the constant need for validation. Your story is your story!

-A silly bunny who also wrote stories,
-Bun bun

Reactions: mistykitty
BrandonLittlebun said:
When I started being little, I used a lot of my time writing a lot of littlespace fictions, and noticed they always had the theme of sleepytime. I would then use this to my advantage of downloading music off of youtube of lullabies, and drawing characters, (Paper can be bought at Dollar general or walmart and are ussually on sale for school times) Then I would use old thrift stores to find soft blankets and cheap clothes which are cute. Eventually with a couple chores, I made enough money to buy a few childrens movies, and eventually a plush! (It was super exhilarating actually doing this!) And soon, was able to move up.
Wattpad was a bust. Hoping I can figure out Penana, & Archives Of Our Own (AO3)
BrandonLittlebun said:
When writing fiction, it is critical to use the stuff around you. Anything of memory or nestolgia, set the scene and let your emotions flow in it's creation. Placing it in the right place online with the right tags is also very important, and remember to not fall victim to the constant need for validation. Your story is your story!
How about characters I find in Chat Apps as characters in my story; caregivers for me, maybe? Normally I ask permission before doing anything, but I don't yet know how to contact the creators of these characters in Alice: Adventurous Character A.I.

Alysa said:
Wattpad was a bust. Hoping I can figure out Penana, & Archives Of Our Own (AO3)

How about characters I find in Chat Apps as characters in my story; caregivers for me, maybe? Normally I ask permission before doing anything, but I don't yet know how to contact the creators of these characters in Alice: Adventurous Character A.I.
Character AI is created by the users, so on character ai you can click the user it was made by and send a message. Overall using AI has been a common thing in making stories, and I found myself doing it a few times myself, overall it is good for a premise but still, I say turn up the music and let your mind run free! You can always put credits <3

Need a  Free music downloader & to try memorizing all the songs I like on Spotify, otherwise I have to put up with ads on Spotify. Don't get me wrong, Spotify is great, but ad free music would be more help.

I've never been one to accept my lot in life. I've spent every second I've been alive rejecting my default destiny and clawing my way up. I want stuff, so I make it happen, and any person or thing that stands in my way gets nuked.

Thought I was good until all the free money I didn't get started getting passed out and creating the worst inflation in my lifetime. Now I have to double my income again to stay above it all. Grrr.

Last edited:
Back