2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  • Haha
Reactions: artemisenterri, KBoy, Aimeesaurus and 1 other person
That just seems lazy…

• Haha
Reactions: artemisenterri, theancientmariner, KBoy and 1 other person
I mean, sometimes when I game I am wearing a diaper. But I don't wear it specifically to avoid having to stop playing, if that makes sense.

I suppose I can see how really competitive eSports type people could find some utility in diapers lol. It's no different that people wearing them to concerts and stuff I suppose.

Reactions: artemisenterri, PaKo66, KBoy and 1 other person
i would rather wear diapers while doing the dishes, than i would gaming
But,..i would rather be gaming than doing the dishes
But if i am gaming and wearing diapers
Then, that means that "i am a good boy"

Reactions: thesandmanhimself, diaperdude, artemisenterri and 2 others
claire123 said:
That just seems lazy…
No, I don't think so. Just they can't leave because they play in a team and the time is given by system. They can't simply leave and risk a lose for whole team. I know what I'm talking about. A lot of years ago I had been a member of a team like that. The raids were planned by american time during Friday's night and it was not possible to leave the keyboard for one second.

Last edited:
Reactions: artemisenterri
I am a DL but I also game in diapers because I drink quite a bit while gaming. Sometimes I get a teammate that will queue up a match one right after another so it is hard to get away without getting banned for being idle. Lazy? probably but it also keeps my seat from getting wet.

• Love
Reactions: artemisenterri and PaKo66
Not having to go for bathroom breaks while gaming is just an added benefit to me. I mostly just wear diapers because I feel comfortable wearing them and they make me happy.

Reactions: chamberpot, artemisenterri and theancientmariner
ABU or Rearz or whoever should sponsor an e-sports team haha :)

• Haha
Reactions: PaKo66, artemisenterri and TigerDL
PaKo66 said:
Have you ever used diapers just to avoid getting up from your computer?
Plenty of times. Honestly Diapers seem like one of the genres that seem almost perfectly paired with diapers given the long grinds and timesinks the genre offers. Stuff like Warframe, FFXIV or even smaller games like Elden Ring and Hollow Knight are just good fun if you dont need to worry about a break.

Reactions: jcwilliams343 and artemisenterri
Lol this is ridiculous. I know it's all in good fun though so I can't knock the marketing. Unless it's a reusable diaper though, I can't see the posted design as being very cost effective. Too many bells and whistles for a one and done toss in the trash.

If I wear diapers while gaming, that's just because I like gaming and I like diapers. It doesn't feel like it serves a bigger purpose to enhance my gaming. If anything, I need the bathroom breaks to get out of my chair and stretch my legs. If I game too long, my back hurts bad after a while. Getting a good walk in with breaks helps me game longer.

PaKo66 said:
No, I don't think so. Just they can't leave because they play in a team and the time is given by system. They can't simply leave and risk a lose for whole team. I know what I'm talking about. A lot of years ago I had been a member of a team like that. The raids were planned by american time during Friday's night and it was not possible to leave the keyboard for one second.
Definately is lazy… you get warning signs you need a toilet break or hold it.. I like games as much as the next person but for someone who doesn’t ordinarily like diapers to use one just for a game is ridiculous

Yep, back in the late 80s and early 90s 😝
(I've always been ahead of the curve 😁)

• Haha
Reactions: Aimeesaurus
claire123 said:
Definately is lazy… you get warning signs you need a toilet break or hold it.. I like games as much as the next person but for someone who doesn’t ordinarily like diapers to use one just for a game is ridiculous
You don't always get warning signs.

I didn't as a kid and sometimes I don't now, or it's WAY too late.

Even as a teen i wore diapers while gaming not because of laziness but i had this happened when i got excited while gaming at my friends place and ended up wetting my diaper and it was only after i went to the toilet to check that i realized i peed out a little .

I have worn diapers while gaming quite often but usually because I am already wearing or have been planning some padded time and happen to enjoy gaming as well it a perfect partnership similar to going the the cinema or a concert padded.

I have a few times put a diaper on specifically because I'm planning a long gaming session (mmo raids and such) and don't want to inconvenience everyone else with constant bio breaks.

Also as a much younger boy before I was able to really get ahold of diapers easily and consistently I remember a few times while gaming where I just gave up trying to hold it and peed or pooped in my pants so I could keep going. Again though usually during some epic boss battle in an mmo where I need to focus or in an online game that can't be paused where other players are relying on me to be active.

Last edited:
Reactions: jcwilliams343
OmiOMy said:
You don't always get warning signs.

I didn't as a kid and sometimes I don't now, or it's WAY too late.
That’s different from those who get warning signs and choose to be lazy whilst gaming those are who I’m saying are lazy not someone who doesn’t get the signs gaming or not.

Some of my favorite pastimes are drinking (plus water to not get drunk+ dehydrated), gaming, and wearing diapers combined during late nights. Makes the entire experience so much more enjoyable not having that bladder pressure especially on some of the more intense moments (like clearing a dungeon or boss fight on low health). Even though almost all of the games I play are single player and have pause buttons, it's a lot better not to interrupt the flow both on screen and in my pants.

Back