Have I got a weakened my pelvic floor?

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
is uncontrollable peeing on the bathroom floor every time I have a poop a weakened pelvic floor, also when wipes I have cleaned myself good but still stain my pants.

I am confused how are you peeing on the floor if you are having a poo?
shouldn't both be in the toilet?

It does sound like issues though
Have you spoken to your family doctor / urologist?

Reactions: warmfeeling and tiron101
SparkyDog said:
I am confused how are you peeing on the floor if you are having a poo?
shouldn't both be in the toilet?
I'm fat.

bobbilly said:
Not only are you "heavy," you identify yourself as a "wannabe incontinent." Why would you be so worried? Enjoy it and perhaps try a different forum instead of posting clickbait here on the IC forum?

Reactions: TreeLad, warmfeeling and BigAl2
CrossfireHurricane said:
Not only are you "heavy," you identify yourself as a "wannabe incontinent." Why would you be so worried? Enjoy it and perhaps try a different forum instead of posting clickbait here on the IC forum?
I have a love/hate relationship with incontinence. I binge and purge. When I binge I want IC but when I purge I hate it. I can't control it.

Last edited:
You have to be careful about self-diagnosing yourself with a weak pelvic floor. The pelvic floor relies on a number of coordinating muscles and they may be weak, just not coordinating properly, or there could be something else entirely going on that is mimicking a weak pelvic floor. There's too much on the internet that people relate to pelvic floor function that ends up being pseudoscience. It's probably better to see a doctor for an evaluation and then a pelvic floor PT if they are having trouble figuring it out.

Reactions: sassypigtailz and bobbilly
Yoga 🧘 is a possible answer…..check with your doctor and your local studio to learn more. I teach and it does get results. Happy baby and chair pose are both recommended for accessible practice.

Last edited:
Back