• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Detroit

XavierHutcherson

Xavier Hutcherson
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hi, my name is Xavier Hutcherson, I'm and Al adult Baby/Diaper Lover! I live in Detroit Michigan and I'm looking to meet up with other ABDL friends. šŸ˜
Feel free to ask me any questions you like!received_8067658676597490.jpegreceived_791255676235815.jpeg

Reactions: KBoy and Nappiedbulldog13
Hello and Welcome

Reactions: KBoy and XavierHutcherson
Welcome!

Hi and welcome. How long have you been wearing diapers?

Welcome to ADISC Xavier love your fireman's diaper. Looks good on you. How long have you been in the force ?
Have fun.

Last edited:
goodniteswearer89 said:
Hi and welcome. How long have you been wearing diapers?
I've been wearing diapers for over a year now šŸ˜
received_700250845486046.jpegreceived_2041524689539337.jpeg

Reactions: KBoy and goodniteswearer89
Welcome to ADISC, the friendliest place to be! No trolls or bullies allowed, just a safe place to be yourself and build confident's..... My profile tells a lot about me. How long I have been incontinent my hobbies and favorite diaper. I urge our new members to go to their profile and share a little about themself so we can see whom we are talking too.

We do have rules about posting excessive crotch shots and also that can't be in the pic. They are meant to be used more like showing how a diaper fits. I think you can post as many as you want in the medium section but not in open threads. Look under the tab at the top marked About ADISC, it has a tab to read the rules of ADISC Please don't think I am trying to run you off or be hateful. I know you are new and might not had a chance to read them. I do hope you stay and we get a chance to chat in the future.

Back