Preventawear Sale

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
They are having a 50% off clearance sale on back zipped suits .

Reactions: Edgewater
Oh how I would love to have someone to put me in one of these with the safeguard buckle (prevents removal) and only let me out for diaper changes or showers. Side note: I wish they had the option to add baby prints on them

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Seasonedcitizen said:
They are having a 50% off clearance sale on back zipped suits .
That's a pretty good savings. Thanks for the info.

Yeah to bad its not on the anti-tear ones that i like.

But, just FYI, i have no issues doing the zipper up/down myself as long as my arms are working good.

Also, the buckle is not really that much additional security.

I get the standard buckle, and then actually cut off the plastic buckle and that leaves the sewn on loops, and a small lock works in there, and that is then very secure. with a lock in the loops there is no way to remove the suit without cutting at least the loops where the lock is.

But, also the fabric on the anti-tear suits are super tough and really are near impossible to tear, the also dont strech out over time like regular fabric, the suit goes on snug (you give them measurments and ive even had them adjust it) and they stay the same snugness for as long as its on, no change.

But they are all great suits, i have a couple of the strechy ones, but i prefer the compresion of the anti-tear suit being cut snug and keeping that compression all the time, calms me down overall, and the knowledge that it wont tear i dont care about pulling on it or whatever as i have ripped things when just tugging on clothing when i get some weird crawing or itching from my nerve damage and end up pulling or yanking on the clothing, the anti-tear stuff dont care about how hard you pull on it and stays in place.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Back