The New & Improved AlphaGatorZ from ABU

ABDElsa said:
How can a Diaper Sweat? Wouldn't you be the one sweating because the thick material is making you feel hot? šŸ¤”
Mehrabad98 said:
it's the wetness permeating the plastic and ending up on the outside
Yup, this ^
Essentially, ABU makes their plastic backstreet really thin on their cloth backs, which means if they get wet they seep bits of moisture to the outside. (Baby diapers do this, too.)
With other brands' backstreets, they keep them the same thickness as their plastic-backed diapers which means no sweating.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL and ABDElsa
ABDElsa said:
ABUniverse had their 9th Birthday Sale recently. So, I picked up some more AlphaGatorZ I had previously tried them back in June of 2022 when they first came out. And I already loved them enough then. But when ABU said they were going to make the colors more vibrant I wanted to try the new more colorful ones, just never got around to it. So, many Diapers to try so little time. Now here we are almost 2 years later and I'm FINALLY trying them. And I think I'm falling in love with them all over again! šŸ˜Š They're just so cute and colorful! The AlphaGator is teaching me my ABCs and 123s which are very hard for a dumb Baby like me to learn. Anyway you can just see the difference in colors of the first run of AlphaGatorZ compared to what we have now. The difference is night and day! I love these so much! They make me such a happy Baby! šŸ‘¶So,ADISC Community, what do you think of the AlphaGatorZ? Let me know in the comments below. Also watch my video on them on my ABDL YouTube channel here:
youtu.be/lNUQIkBPqL0

Pics:
First Time Trying in June 2022
View attachment 135147View attachment 135148
2nd Time Trying Tonight. So colorful! šŸ˜Š
View attachment 135149View attachment 135150
Side-by-side Comparison
View attachment 135151
I guess there was a color change but is there more?

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
Diaperboy27 said:
I guess there was a color change but is there more?
Not sure tbh. I just know they made them waaaaaay more colorful.

Back