• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone

Poussifeu

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I've been ABDL since I was 14, but it took me almost 12 years before I really started to accept myself. I dared to buy my first nappies when I was 26. Today I'm 30, and I'm looking to make up for lost years, meet other ABDLs and explore this side of me 🙂

I'm a little DL, but mostly a little 😜

I like pacifiers, stuffed toys, cartoons, colouring... 🍼🎨🧸
I'm a also a gamer, and I love cooking 🎮🍳

I'm french and I live in France (Oui oui baguette, Omelette du fromage !) 🥖🥖🥖

Happy to meet you :)

Reactions: Diapercutie, Edgewater and LaLoneDigi
Welcome Poussifeu! What a nice introduction. I think will find adisc is a very nice place to talk to and meet other people, and make friends.
Do feel free to read all the posts, ask questions, seek advice, and share your likes and experiences with others. We are a very friendly supportive group of people with a wide range of different interests, and we welcome new members. Have fun and enjoy!

Reactions: Edgewater
Bonjour! Enjoy your time here.

Hello and welcome. I joined yesterday.

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for that lovely introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hi and welcome. I took 4 years of French and about all I can remember is "where is the bathroom"..haha.

Good Evening and Welcome!
I have Autism and Cerebral Palsy.
I am a "Little".
24/7 in diapers.
In real life I am totally medically incontinent.

Welcome and be welcomed to this magical World of ADISC!
A truly amazing place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Poussifeu said:
I've been ABDL since I was 14, but it took me almost 12 years before I really started to accept myself. I dared to buy my first nappies when I was 26. Today I'm 30, and I'm looking to make up for lost years, meet other ABDLs and explore this side of me 🙂

I'm a little DL, but mostly a little 😜

I like pacifiers, stuffed toys, cartoons, colouring... 🍼🎨🧸
I'm a also a gamer, and I love cooking 🎮🍳

I'm french and I live in France (Oui oui baguette, Omelette du fromage !) 🥖🥖🥖

Happy to meet you :)
Hello and welcome

Hello and Welcome

Back