Poll: Do you find your AB experience to be sexual, non-sexual, or a mixture of both?

Do you find your AB experience to be sexual, non-sexual (like pure AgeRe), or a combination of both?

• Completely sexual (like paraphilic infantilism or a fetish)

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Completely non-sexual (like AgeRe)

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • A mixture of both (Regressing gives me emotional comfort, but I also like the sexual part of it)

Votes: 119 72.1%
  • I honestly just like the aesthetic and it feels comfortable lol

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters

googlyeyes467

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm curious about how people experience being an AB. Do most of us find it to be completely sexual (more like paraphilic infantalism or a fetish), completely non-sexual (like AgeRe), or a mixture of both? I guess I'm just curious because it has shifted for me throughout my life. I know this can be kind of a touchy subject so I appreciate any answers. This is purely for curiosity and self-discovery.

Reactions: ItsTimmyTime, BBBen, KBoy and 1 other person
I would say I mixture of both, but just barely. Like 90% emotional comfort, 10% sexual. I've been paraplegic since my late teens so bowel and bladder issues have plagued me for a long time. For the first year or so I would set a timer to wake up during the night and use a catheter to try and keep from wetting the bed, but wearing diapers were what allowed me to actually sleep at night. The comfort and security that brought was a powerful emotion for me. There's a lot of powerful emotions when your life changes in such a traumatic way.

The 10% is probably just human nature doing what it does. We're weird, we're horny, consciousness is complicated😂

Reactions: Daddydoo, BBBen and KBoy
When I first started wearing there was a sexual element to it. But that faded away and I’m glad. 🙂

Reactions: ItsTimmyTime, depta99, BBBen and 1 other person
For me, if my wife is participating in ABDL stuff with me, or babying me after a stressful day, it is extremely special and intimate for me. Which sometimes naturally means I get turned on with those feelings of love, acceptance and intimacy.

Reactions: Babynix, uknappygirl, Blekyss and 5 others
Mostly just comfort and aesthetics for the lifestyle part and living like a kid. Though having an adult body its difficult not to get physically exited once in a while while already under emotional euphoria. The physical arousal aspect is almost exclusively associated with diapers so if I just want to be little and I'm not in the mood for adult stuff I'll just omit the diapers and otherwise dress like a kid and go about my day. Otherwise if I'm in the mood, the diapers are the focal point and the other little stuff just helps to reinforce and make the the diapers more "real" and "authentic" if that makes sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBBen and KBoy
For me it is quite non-sexual.
I am into the cognitive/emotional age-regression and the comfort and peace it brings to me internally as an adult survivor of severe childhood abuse and neglect.

• Hug
  • Angry
Reactions: gamemaster2000, Traveler, BBBen and 3 others
I think it's a spectrum. On one end it is the cute and fluffy edge of BDSM. On the other end it is wholesomeAF and getting into a more innocent and vulnerable headspace.

I don't eat the same way every day, I don't experience this the same way every day. I have had the stuffing beat out of my diaper on a St Andrews Cross and I have had authentic Little moments where I was totally lost in it.

We are hoomans. We are complicated and complex creatures.

Reactions: uknappygirl, lilstevie56, denimchicken and 4 others
caitianx said:
For me it is quite non-sexual.
I am into the cognitive/emotional age-regression and the comfort and peace it brings to me internally as an adult survivor of severe childhood abuse and neglect.
When I die I want to become the patron saint and protector of children and demon tormentor of child abusers. I will hunt them all down and dismember them alive nerve cell by nerve cell.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBBen and KBoy
LittleAndAlone said:
When I die I want to become the patron demon of child abusers. I will hunt them all down and dismember them nerve cell by nerve cell.
I myself have an undying hatred of child molesters.

• Angry
Reactions: BBBen, KBoy and LittleAndAlone
@caitianx thats why i think evrybody should get help before they get a child molester. People with pedophile tendecies needs professional help without stigma before they get criminal and deatroy lifes.
But thats an other thread

Reactions: MikeyInNappies
Back to topic: For me more and more its emotional comfort. I couldnt deny my sexual drive ofcorse. But it isnt the main aspect any more. In main its self acceptance and beeing me while little.
Sometimes i question more the sexual aspect the regression itself.

I very much used to be a fully sexual DL, but as time past it wore off and the whole non sexual AB aspect is pretty nice.

Reactions: Traveler
Definitely both for me, I enjoy regressing to a younger age with a pacifier and bottle etc. But I do get excited quite often, especially with diapers. The desire usually subsides after masturbating which occasionally leads to the binge and purge cycle.

As others have said, wearing diapers satisfies a number of urges and needs and over time varies in intensity and complexity. At first diapers were primarily sexual, something I attribute to having no real romantic or sexual relationships until I was in my late 30's. I would wear diapers secretly, mostly weekends to satisfy my sexual urges. In time however diapers became a means of managing stress mostly work related, as well as security. I found that the more I wore diapers and plastic pants, the more safe and secure I felt, and the more I wanted a relationship with a woman who would be nurturing and understanding, willing to be with me even diapered, have a baby bottle once in awhile. Once I began to wear diapers more often, I felt myself yearning to feel like a child, even suck my thumb, sleep with a stuffed animal, have a baby bottle. Not all the time of course but once in awhile when I was in the mood.

Reactions: Blekyss, denimchicken and BBBen
With most of my Bigs in the past, sometimes I'd get "spicy diaper changes" and then would "end happily".
Right after that is when I want nothing to do with diapers. I'm good for awhile. I'm over it for awhile. Why am I like this for awhile? Then I would have a Big who's sadistic enough to insist they are diapering me when I don't want it. Then they are talking to me like I'm a baby.

There's something oddly delicious getting what you want when you don't want it.

Reactions: denimchicken
It's dynamic for me. I first started out purly sexual, then over time that died down a lot. Now my interest in diapers can be all about feeling childish, and secure.

There are times the diaper gets my all excited like they used to. So there is no consistently

It's definitely a mixture for me. As I get older, I mostly just wear and enjoy without the sexual component but sometimes that happens as well.

For me the dynamic is a mixture of both. Being incontinent now (severe back injury military related) but also dealing with bedwetting a majority of my life and also leaking through underwear and onto my pants also most of my life. Bedwetting came with ridicule and shame as well. Begging my mother for diapers young, but being told they’re for babies and I’m not a baby. The sense of security, safety, hug they give, and slight rubs from cotton both wet and dry make them sexual for me. The relief I feel from the safety and security I feel is truly unparalleled.

Reactions: uknappygirl and Lyric
I feel like mine is a bit different. I do not need ABDL related content to get turned on, but obviously it does turn me on... I feel like ABDL is just more of my identity (similar to someone saying they were LGBTQ+)... rather than I need ABDL to start it up. lol Make sense?

In other words,
I can wear diapers / ABDL clothes for comfort
and then
I can wear diapers / ABDL to want some "fun"

So I guess, both, but idunno... I think that even saying both isn't really the "RIGHT" answer, ya know?

Reactions: Lyric and sprouted
It's both my sexual fetish and escapism to me.

Back