Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 4 guest views remaining

Adult breastfeeding/nursing

BuddyBoy said:
A follow-up thought on the addictive nature of the breast. There were twin boys in the neighborhood who were notoriously hard to handle and had caused their former baby sitters to quit. They came under the care of an adolescent girl who was well endowed even by adult standards. Rumor had it that she put them on the breast. When I saw them they were dressed like much younger children in short-alls with their names embroidered on the bibs and T-shirts printed with cute animals. They were walking nicely and each had hold of her hand. They had dreamy expressions and she was smiling. I can't say what brought about this change but it's amusing to contemplate. :think:
Were they teenagers? :cool:

BabyNancy said:
Were they teenagers? :cool:
They were a couple of years older than I and I was about 13 at the time. Their mother worked and did not trust them to be home alone so she hired someone to supervise them. They resisted but apparently this girl tamed and trained them.

Reactions: Diprs2
I used to very much enjoy nursing my ex.

Reactions: Diprs2, Lyric and secretuser97
BuddyBoy said:
They were a couple of years older than I and I was about 13 at the time. Their mother worked and did not trust them to be home alone so she hired someone to supervise them. They resisted but apparently this girl tamed and trained them.
Now that I am an adult, I personally very much like being tamed and trained by women. Being in an FLR, I think it is fair to say that my wife has done that. Being rewarded by her breast is only one of many training tools. :).

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2 and Lyric
BabyNancy said:
Now that I am an adult, I personally very much like being tamed and trained by women. Being in an FLR, I think it is fair to say that my wife has done that. Being rewarded by her breast is only one of many trading tools. :).
I can't think of a better way for a woman in a FLR to reward her ABDL then to nurse him. After all he's not mature enough to expect equal rights in the relationship.

Reactions: Diprs2 and BabyNancy
MischiefManaged said:
There was a big story on wattpad about a homeless kid being taken into the Queen/king castle and regressed to a baby and breastfed etc. Cant remember what the story was called but been hooked ever since
Oh I think its called queens baby I never finish the story though maybe i should give a read again sometimes i just visual myself as the baby wishing that experience could be live for myself

Reactions: Diprs2 and MischiefManaged
Back