Adult Diaper Bag?

BabyLink9

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Okay! So I made a post a little while ago asking people what they put in their own diaper bags. When I made that post, me and my little where about to go on a vacation and have a “little weekend” where I’d keep her in diapers a much as possible. It has been a ton of fun and thanks you everyone to your previous suggestions. However I forgot something… an actual diaper bag.

I packed up a duffle bag full of diapers and supplies for the trip. But, we where out on the town shopping and my little wet her diaper and I completely forgot that we might need a real diaper bag with spare diapers so we could change her… so instead I could get her diaper changed until we got back to the Air BnB.

So I’ve been looking online for next time so we could keep something in the car, but I’m not sure what to get? Does anyone have any suggestions for good diaper bags? Do they even make adult diaper sized diaper bags?

Reactions: chickpea, JulestheFloof and TrashPanda01
For me, it’s not having a specialized diaper bag. It’s putting diapers in my everyday bags (my gym bag), and this is somewhat effective - imo - for hiding your ABDL side, as people won’t expect diapers in a non-diaper bag.

If you have a specialized diaper bag, people ARE going to know that something’s up. Not that you would meet them a second time, but people being sus wouldn’t help the situation, at least, imho.

For a suggestion, just use a gym bag. I hope this doesn’t complicate anything…

We have 2 actual baby diaper bags we like to carry. 1 came from Walmart and the other from Buy Buy Baby. We I need to be discreet, like this week on vacation, I just use a regular nondescript backpack.

Reactions: BabyLink9
BabyLink9 said:
Okay! So I made a post a little while ago asking people what they put in their own diaper bags. When I made that post, me and my little where about to go on a vacation and have a “little weekend” where I’d keep her in diapers a much as possible. It has been a ton of fun and thanks you everyone to your previous suggestions. However I forgot something… an actual diaper bag.

I packed up a duffle bag full of diapers and supplies for the trip. But, we where out on the town shopping and my little wet her diaper and I completely forgot that we might need a real diaper bag with spare diapers so we could change her… so instead I could get her diaper changed until we got back to the Air BnB.

So I’ve been looking online for next time so we could keep something in the car, but I’m not sure what to get? Does anyone have any suggestions for good diaper bags? Do they even make adult diaper sized diaper bags?
for the us easiest bag is a backpack. easy to carry and throw in any vehicle. space enough in it for whatever is needed for a change on the go. my main backpack has different storage compartments to separate things and keep stuff organized. with my backpack we can also put out keys, wallets, and surface pro. a backpack can be plain and even a kid's school backpack and you decorate it however you chose. have always found a backpack works best.

Reactions: MetalDan86, tbjay and Scott729
I have 3 diaper bags. For travel I use my Swiss Gear laptop backpack.

In my car I have a Disney Cars backpack.

For special trips, I have Crinkle Butt Art adult diaper bag.

Here’s some pics.

Attachments

• IMG_5801.jpeg
    IMG_5801.jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5798.jpeg
    IMG_5798.jpeg
    14.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5804.jpeg
    IMG_5804.jpeg
    12.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5800.jpeg
    IMG_5800.jpeg
    42.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Love
Reactions: chickpea, Sealander, JulestheFloof and 1 other person
SoCalSwitch said:
I have 3 diaper bags. For travel I use my Swiss Gear laptop backpack.

In my car I have a Disney Cars backpack.

For special trips, I have Crinkle Butt Art adult diaper bag.

Here’s some pics.
That Pooh Bear backpack looks adorable! I want it now!

Reactions: chickpea
Baby diaper bags don't really have the proper space for adult-sized diapers, so we use backpacks or totes when we're out and about.
I usually pack one or two diapers in the bag, along with powder, wipes, diaper rash cream, and plastic shopping bags as waste disposal bags. Along with the standard ABDL fare, I make sure to include things like pain relievers, a tide pen, pads and tampons, an extra pair of panties, hairbrush, battery for our phones, snacks for low blood sugar, and a water bottle.

Reactions: RuffRuff
Abdlr.com has a wide selection of vintage diaper bags of various sizes, they're more expensive than your average bags but they're guaranteed one of a kind. I bought mine at the site and i love it so much. Apparently it was from 1988 but the condition is completely new.
s177464624644817977_p273_i2_w3024.jpeg
s177464624644817977_p273_i1_w3024.jpeg
s177464624644817977_p273_i3_w3024.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MetalDan86, AsherDearing and chickpea
Here's the thing I'd need 9 pockets. You probably need fewer.

I'll tell you what mine would be for, so you can see what you can live with, and without.

1. Clean fluff and booty balm
2. Used fluff
3. Clean clothes
4. Dirty clothes
5. Wipes
6. First aid kit
7. Lunch box
8. Stuff to do
9. Where is my ______

If I don't have a separate pocket for everything, I'll get lazy, and I won't be able to find anything.

I want the wipes, lunchbox, and lunch box, and stuff to do pockets, to have power supplies, for warm wipes, a heated and refrigerated lunch box, and a tablet.

Last edited:
Discrete satchels can be an option, something grown up but big enough for everything… alternatively a slightly larger changing bag. I have two, one for shorter trips for a few hours or going out for a meal ect and a bigger one for a day trip out. The larger one is actually designed for parents with twins which gives you the size you need for a whole day of being little and daddy having nappies and a whole clean outfit and anything else he may want…

The good thing about the changing bags is that people don’t always immediately assume it is a nappy bag, but they’ll probably guess if they see you coming out of the disabled toilet. This can lead to less confrontation for waiting people who don’t otherwise know you are in nappies and need somewhere to change (and equally the bin to dispose of your used nappy!)

There can be perks to being slightly less discrete but equally I did pick generic style designs rather than ones with farm animals or “baby” sewn across the front.

Reactions: BabyLink9
WoollyAndJoshy said:
Discrete satchels can be an option, something grown up but big enough for everything… alternatively a slightly larger changing bag. I have two, one for shorter trips for a few hours or going out for a meal ect and a bigger one for a day trip out. The larger one is actually designed for parents with twins which gives you the size you need for a whole day of being little and daddy having nappies and a whole clean outfit and anything else he may want…

The good thing about the changing bags is that people don’t always immediately assume it is a nappy bag, but they’ll probably guess if they see you coming out of the disabled toilet. This can lead to less confrontation for waiting people who don’t otherwise know you are in nappies and need somewhere to change (and equally the bin to dispose of your used nappy!)

There can be perks to being slightly less discrete but equally I did pick generic style designs rather than ones with farm animals or “baby” sewn across the front.

Examples of discrete satchels?

I use a light day pack that gets the job done if I’m on a road trip. It’s small and discreet enough for holding wipes and a few changes of adult diapers.

Reactions: BigAl2
sciencedude said:
Examples of discrete satchels?
Any messenger/satchel bag that is plain in colour. It then isn’t shouting what it is and is just a bag…

Back