Cartoon swim briefs?

Memi

Contributor
Anyone else use these instead of shorts?
Wondering what other ones are out there.

Here's some of mine for example

IMG_0689.jpeg
IMG_0695.jpeg

IMG_0696.jpeg
IMG_0697.jpeg
IMG_0690.jpeg

IMG_0691.jpeg
IMG_0692.jpeg

IMG_0693.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Goodnites11, Littlebabaprince, Tommy10 and 6 others
Reactions: jimbob, babyky, BigKid25 and 1 other person
Yeah where would I find those in an adult size? Being only urinary incontinent means that when I swim (in my own pool) I don't need to wear any protection.

Reactions: goodnitedog
goodnitedog said:
What brands are these
Snoopy- St.Barth
Summer Time- Ali Express
whales and boars- CheatUndies
Superman- not sure
fish- f**k italian brand
Garfield- Marc Jacob's
Swim diaper- Ali Express

Reactions: goodnitedog and Tommy10
I use Dependeco reusable swim diapers, which I found on eBay (under "adult training pants"). They look like these briefs, but they don't have the same fun prints - mine are in solid colors - and the strong leg elastics mean you do get out of the pool with water inside.

Huh, swim diapers seem to have some fun prints, maybe i'll have to go swiming again someday, or should i say floating in a life jacket as i cannot swim anymore with my bad leg and arm, so been many years since i've been actually swiming.

i used to go waterskiing and in the water all the time, but havent for quit a few years, this makes me want to go swiming again, not going waterskiing for sure.

Yeah, my luck i'd be in the water and pass out like i did last weekend and then drown in the water, that would be ironic, didnt die perm from going through a car windshield, no pulse, low BP, got shot, fallen too many times to count with head injuries and end up drowing whilst swiming would do me in :)

But, yeah be fun to maybe get out on the water again.

Back