Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

Dreanyncreamy Order .. It’s arrived ❤️

SissyDinNappies

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I think that was worth the wait, it looks like a may need to lose a few pounds for the romper but overall I’m in love 😍
IMG_1163.jpegIMG_1195.jpegIMG_1107.jpegIMG_1094.jpegIMG_1082.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Trina, Abnalover, puddlefeet and 13 others
I picked up footed PJs on the weekend. Girls Size 14, they are tight. I think I may need to lose a couple pounds as well... Love the outfits!!!! wish I had something similar.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SissyDinNappies
scrtadssy75 said:
I picked up footed PJs on the weekend. Girls Size 14, they are tight. I think I may need to lose a couple pounds as well... Love the outfits!!!! wish I had something similar.
Thank you, they are my most sissy baby outfit to date, not an insignificant investment but what price pleasure 🤪

Reactions: BabyTheleste
Nice! I have a couple things in the back of the closet for weight loss too :)

• Haha
I have only onesies pjamas only one is foteed

• Love
Reactions: SissyDinNappies and scrtadssy75
Great to see they’ve arrived, and glad you like them (but then I knew you would). Out of interest, what do you think of the quality? It might be helpful for those considering purchasing to know.

• Love
BabyTheleste said:
Great to see they’ve arrived, and glad you like them (but then I knew you would). Out of interest, what do you think of the quality? It might be helpful for those considering purchasing to know.
Thank you.
Initial thoughts as to quality are very good, right the way down to the little lock hoops above the zip should you be required to be kept in your pretty dress. My only minor criticism would be the placement of the poppers on the romper, I prefer them to be at the front rather than underneath, but that’s just my preference and doesn’t detract from the apparent quality.
Would I order again …. almost definitely 💯

Reactions: BabyTheleste and sissybaby34
Didn't know you also got the pink one with the bear on front, looks good. (y)

• Love
Cribbin said:
Didn't know you also got the pink one with the bear on front, looks good. (y)
Thank you, I must confess, it’s my favourite 🤩

Back