Guys ever been dressed as a girl? I was.

Ali123 said:
The trouble with tights and a leotard are that if you need to go to the toilet you’ve got to almost completely undress.

Unless you’ve got a nappy on, of course.
That's why tights and nappies go together so well!

Reactions: Ali123, Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
Diapersntights said:
That's why tights and nappies go together so well!
Skorts are not bad either!

Reactions: Diapersntights
Millbay said:
Skorts are not bad either!
Never tried those - presumably they're a cross between a skirt and shorts

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
Diapersntights said:
Never tried those - presumably they're a cross between a skirt and shorts

Yes best of both worlds the integral shorts have added Lycra that holds diapers in place and the skirt adds in the modestly required! Following my experience at school playing Netball I now wear them for running and cycling that I have taken up again after lots of years!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and Diapersntights
Millbay said:
Yes best of both worlds the integral shorts have added Lycra that holds diapers in place and the skirt adds in the modestly required! Following my experience at school playing Netball I now wear them for running and cycling that I have taken up again after lots of years!
Just googled them and realised that's what female tennis players have been wearing for years! Never realised they were fully integrated, just thought it was separate short cycling shorts and a skirt. Wow, they look amazing - enjoy - especially if normal shorts would give you chub rub when running (they do me)!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and Millbay
Radical said:
Why were you dressed as a girl? Did this include going to school in skirts?
No i went to school in normal boys school uniform but as i had a fear of using the toilets i wet myself so was diapered and put in girls clothes to try and humiliate me into using the toilets but i could as the fear i had xxx

My very first couple times doing it were definitely as a kid. I was really close to one of my cousins's and she was aware that i didn't feel like boy because she was the only one I trusted to tell at the time that wouldn't have hurt me or told my father. My brothers and I would have sleepover's with her and her sister regularly and when we did that should would allow me to dress in her stuff occasionally if we were at their house not ours. She, me, and her sister enjoyed dressing up in stuff similar to each other to match. My brother's loved to make us feel bad about that though.

If we're talking more adult-ish age my first time doing that was in like the 2011-2013 era while I was in my first college. I still lived with my parents because I went to college nearby but I didn't have to worry about my brothers as much either because while they were in college to they decided to go out-of-state and live on campus so they weren't around as much.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy, Diapersntights and Seasonedcitizen
googlyeyes467 said:
When I lived in California I went out as a girl to Halloween and to party a few times but now i just incorporate whatever gender clothes into my wardrobe. It feels more natural for me to be a mix.
what is your favorite diaper or pullup.? I love wearing control top pantyhose over my diaper. Is that you in a onsie in your avatar?

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I won't say I have been completely dressed like a girl before, but I have worn girly things, including nail polish and thigh-high socks, on multiple occasions.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
i just went to town in girls school uinfrom blouse, tie , blazer skirt even socks and shoes

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy, Seasonedcitizen, scrtadssy75 and 1 other person
Fireball44 said:
what is your favorite diaper or pullup.? I love wearing control top pantyhose over my diaper. Is that you in a onsie in your avatar?
Tykables Unicorns and Rearz Dinosaur. Love both of those designs. And yea my onesie.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
googlyeyes467 said:
Tykables Unicorns and Rearz Dinosaur. Love both of those designs. And yea my onesie.
do you like wearing lt. support pantyhose-makes my legs look like a million dollars.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Back