• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi all

subanark

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm just your average software developer who has had to make an early retirement due to Parkinson's Disease (PD). Was considering diapers to help with bladder issues (mostly likely caused by PD, but thought I might as well see if I can make the best of it. So far my experience has been on/off, so I am open to suggestions with this. I am mainly looking for a way to relax and keep occupied when I need to rest.

Reactions: lillen and CutestPaddedFemboy
Hi, I hope you like it here

Hello & Welcome to the site from a fellow who also is incontinent
this is a great place for resources, information & support

Oh, I was unsure if incontinent included minor leakage from the bladder.

Reactions: SparkyDog
subanark said:
Oh, I was unsure if incontinent included minor leakage from the bladder.
Yup anything happening regularly is considered incontinence.
Have you spoken to your doctor & urologist about this?

SparkyDog said:
Yup anything happening regularly is considered incontinence.
Have you spoken to your doctor & urologist about this?
I think I mentioned to my neurologist a while back, but he didn't seem too concerned, as it is common with Parkinson's Disease.

Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I'm not IC but there are others here that are. I hope you find the support you are looking for and enjoy your time here.

Welcome to ADISC, the friendliest place to be! No trolls or bullies allowed, just a safe place to be yourself and build confident's..... My profile tells a lot about me. How long I have been incontinent my hobbies and favorite diaper. I like to urge our new members to go to their profile and share a little about themself so we can see whom we are talking too.

Back