• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi - using my first ever diaper

iczb4224

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi, a friend told me to try this as it was something they confided in me that they enjoyed and well I guess I’m just giving it a go. Wondering if you have to wet yourself and if so like how to do it laying down. I’m wearing something my friend gave me called a space diaper

Nice to meet y’all

Last edited:
Hi and Welcome

Welcome to the site
You don't have to wet the diaper to enjoy the feelings. Wetting on purpose for fun is quite difficult because you've spent your whole life not doing it.

SparkyDog said:
Welcome to the site
You don't have to wet the diaper to enjoy the feelings. Wetting on purpose for fun is quite difficult because you've spent your whole life not doing it.
Hi, sounds good

Thanks for the welcome - I’m usually pretty open to trying anything once but this definitely is something new for me I never thought I’d try.

So far - I’m like super comfy - like this is way more comfortable than regular underwear - like how has this not become more mainstream

Last edited:
It's definitely a smaller community but growing
Enjoy the padding 😊

Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom

Welcome to the diapered side! It can be whatever you want it to be. Best advice I can give is to have an open mind, which you clearly do since you tried it. It's a wonderful community around the world, and you're right, why aren't more people trying it :p For some it's a once in a while quirk, others do it to relieve stress in a healthy way, and others do it as a lifestyle. It combines aspects of a lot of different lifestyles, or is just a standalone thing, but any way you look at it it' a safe sane thing to do that we ALL wish were more mainstream.

iczb4224 said:
Hi, a friend told me to try this as it was something they confided in me that they enjoyed and well I guess I’m just giving it a go. Wondering if you have to wet yourself and if so like how to do it laying down. I’m wearing something my friend gave me called a space diaper

Nice to meet y’all
hey im pretty new here too! its a sort of comfort to me. hope you find comfort (metaphorically and literally) in them too!

Welcome to ADISC, the friendliest place to be! No trolls or bullies allowed, just a safe place to be yourself and build confident's..... My profile tells a lot about me. How long I have been incontinent my hobbies and favorite diaper. I like to urge our new members to go to their profile and share a little about themself so we can see whom we are talking too.

Back