Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 2 guest views remaining
  • Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

ABDLBABYB0Y

LittleBabyBoy2112
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
Hi everyone,

I am new here, but I am excited to meet each of you!

Reactions: lillen and KBoy
Welcome friend! Glad to have you here.

Reactions: ABDLBABYB0Y and KBoy
Welcome to ADISC Forum Community I look forward to reading your posts 😸

Reactions: ABDLBABYB0Y
ABDLBABYB0Y said:
Hi everyone,

Hello and welcome here

Welcome to the community. This is a great and fun place to be..No judgement here!

Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome. Thank you for introducing yourself. It would be great to know a little bit more about you. What do you enjoy doing in your free time? I hope you enjoy your time here.

StarryNight said:
Hello and welcome. Thank you for introducing yourself. It would be great to know a little bit more about you. What do you enjoy doing in your free time? I hope you enjoy your time here.
If you click on my profile I have explained the bulk about myself and how long I have been incontinent and my hobbies.

StarryNight said:
Hey man, how are you? I would like to talk to you and try to become one of your best friends!

Hi and welcome. Would like to know how or what got you into diapers?

ABDLBABYB0Y said:
Hi everyone,

Hi and welcome in 🤗

ABDLBABYB0Y said:
Hey man, how are you? I would like to talk to you and try to become one of your best friends!

DivineMaestro said:
Welcome friend! Glad to have you her

goodniteswearer89 said:
Hi and welcome. Would like to know how or what got you into diapers?
It was the winter of 2019 I was spending the night iny basement, because my grandma was visiting and she was in my room. I snuck my school Chromebook into the basement. And I decided on youtube I wanted to watch Boss Baby.

ABDLBABYB0Y said:
It was the winter of 2019 I was spending the night iny basement, because my grandma was visiting and she was in my room. I snuck my school Chromebook into the basement. And I decided on youtube I wanted to watch Boss Baby.
And when I was trying to look it up I forgot the name so I looked up Adult Baby. And then I found the ABDL community. I was all confused on what it was so I watched a video, then another, then another, then another, then I started subscribing to channels. And I knew I wanted in on it. I knew my grandpa wore adult diapers so the next day when I was at his house I secretly snuck into his room took a pack of his diapers, and the rest is history!

Reactions: goodniteswearer89
StarryNight said:
Hi and thank you! I was nervous joining hear because I didn't know what it was going to be like. But now I know it's a safe place! Anyways my name is Grant, I am a ABDL/ Little and I love pup play and wolf play! I am a Boy Scout, almost an Eagle, I am a model railroader, a onesie collector, and I also do airsoft sometimes. But what I really love to do is watch Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug an Cat noir!

Reactions: goodniteswearer89
Back