Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining
  • Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro

StayPuft

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone! I decided to step out of my comfort zone and go ahead and join. I've been drawn to diapers since I was a kid, but have always felt pretty alone in that. I'm hoping that by opening up on here I can start to embrace that side of myself more, while making some friends in the process! I tend to be on the quieter side, but have the capability of being very loud when around people I'm comfortable with lol. I enjoy playing sports recreationally, hockey in particular. I love watching movies, with fantasy being my favorite genre as Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter are my favorites. Lastly, I have two cats who I love spending time with. I'm looking forward to getting to know y'all!

Reactions: Edgewater, Lumos and KBoy
Hello and welcome here. It can be a lonely place. I personally prefer it that way, only my wife and my Dachshund know I like to wear nappies. Hope you have fun with us here👍🏻.

Reactions: Edgewater and KBoy
warmfeeling said:
Hello and welcome here. It can be a lonely place. I personally prefer it that way, only my wife and my Dachshund know I like to wear nappies. Hope you have fun with us here👍🏻.
Thank you! I think at least one of my cats knows by now lol

Reactions: Edgewater and KBoy
Hello and Welcome

Reactions: Edgewater, KBoy and StayPuft
I Welcome.. everyone here is nice and supportive, I think you will make friends pretty fast!

Reactions: Edgewater, KBoy and StayPuft
Diaperman95 said:
I Welcome.. everyone here is nice and supportive, I think you will make friends pretty fast!
Thank you! It's been a really positive experience so far!

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater, KBoy and Diaperman95
Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. You are definitely not alone here in liking diapers. I wish you the best on your journey of self acceptance. The community is here for you and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: Edgewater, StayPuft and KBoy
Welcome to ADISC Forum Community I look forward to reading your posts 😸

Reactions: Edgewater and StayPuft
Hello and welcome aboard, fellow DL! From Canada 👋

Welcome to you and your kitties.

StarryNight said:
Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. You are definitely not alone here in liking diapers. I wish you the best on your journey of self acceptance. The community is here for you and I hope you enjoy your time here.
Thank you that means a lot

Reactions: StarryNight and Edgewater
TenaciousDL said:
Welcome to you and your kitties.
I appreciate it! and they do too!

Reactions: Edgewater
Lumos said:
Hello and welcome aboard, fellow DL! From Canada 👋
Thanks! Do you happen to be a hockey fan also?

Reactions: Lumos and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this unique World of ADSIC !
A truly amazing place as near everyone here is likely wearing diapers!
Enjoy!
FYI: Great Introduction!

Reactions: StayPuft
Edgewater said:
Welcome and be welcomed to this unique World of ADSIC !
A truly amazing place as near everyone here is likely wearing diapers!
Enjoy!
FYI: Great Introduction!
Thank you! I was kinda nervous about writing the intro, so I'm glad to hear it was up to par

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater
StayPuft said:
Thanks! Do you happen to be a hockey fan also?
I'm one of the few who doesn't really follow it, haha. I've been to a few Sens and Leafs games, but that's about it.

Reactions: StayPuft and Edgewater
Lumos said:
I'm one of the few who doesn't really follow it, haha. I've been to a few Sens and Leafs games, but that's about it.
Nice!

Back