• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

megamax diapers

Mike72851

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Tried megamax diapers for the first time last night and they are great, very comfortable and absorbing. The are my second place diaper right behind Crinkles.

• Love
Reactions: Randomname, Angelapinks, Diapertoddler and 5 others
I started wearing Megamax at night and have been happy. There were discussions on them running big. I typically wear a Medium and they are big so I tried a small but leaked at the top. The small fit well but don’t come up high enough. Back to Mediums.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Edgewater, Diprs2 and 1 other person
Mike72851 said:
Tried megamax diapers for the first time last night and they are great, very comfortable and absorbing. The are my second place diaper right behind Crinkles.
Hi @Mike72851 I have a sample pack of Crinklz that I’m trying but you are right, MegaMax are rhe best. They are super comfy, thick and absorbent. They’ll hold up for you pretty well.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Diprs2
Hello and Welcome

Reactions: jaydavidson and Edgewater
MegaMax are awesome, but the sizing is definitely weird. I'm a 36-37 waist but am better in a Small versus Medium. Other brands I'm _barely_ a medium, trending towards large. At least you get a small cost break with the smaller sizes.

Reactions: jaydavidson, Diprs2 and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone here is likely wearing a Diaper!

I wear NorthShore MegaMax diapers every night with NS Trifecta Diaper Cover and have been very happy with them.
Again welcome to ADISC, enjoy!!

Reactions: jaydavidson and Diprs2
You all seem to say you wear them at night. How are they for daytime use. Are they too big or too noisy?

Reactions: Edgewater and jaydavidson
Ordered some recently, and paid a pre arrival rate but still not in Australia yet!!! So frustrating hearing how great they are but am yet to receive my order….

Reactions: jaydavidson
Richard101 said:
You all seem to say you wear them at night. How are they for daytime use. Are they too big or too noisy?
I wear them in the day as well, but they don't have any designs on them, so they are a bit boring in the day time.

YammsterDL said:
I started wearing Megamax at night and have been happy. There were discussions on them running big. I typically wear a Medium and they are big so I tried a small but leaked at the top. The small fit well but don’t come up high enough. Back to Mediums.
Yes, you are correct and I thought the same too and made the same mistake. Several months back when I was still trialing MegaMax. My suggestion to you is to purchase a pair of rubber pants (brief/underwear style). Mine are medium from NorthShore and they’re called Trifecta - waterproof covers. this way if you move around a lot when you’re sleeping, from side to side and just happen to leak, your rubber pants will keep you dry as the last thing you want to do is wet the bed mattress and then you have problems.

Richard101 said:
A bit over a year ago, I switched to wearing cloth diapers during the day and MegaMax for over-night. Prior to that time, I wore MegaMax for both day and night-time use. I did not find the diaper to be to large for day use as prior to wearing MegaMax, as I wore cloth diapers 24/7 and long ago had adjusted my daytime, business clothing to fit my wearing diapers as I have been U-IC for 47 years.

Richard101 said:
Richard, I also wear Northshore MegaMax diaper to bed each night and they are excellent.

I get a 40 pack each month, so about 10 times a month I wear (and use) one during the day. I’ve found them just as excellent as for my daytime diaper needs as they are for my nighttime needs. Especially, in the winter, when wearing heavier clothing and I don’t feel the need for a lighter, cooler, more discreet diaper. They seem just a bit bigger and bulkier than my normal every day diapers, but not outrageously so. I’ve never noticed that they are “too noisy”. And, on occasion, if I’m not going out that day, while they they tend to get a bit heavy, I can make it through an entire day using just two diapers!

Reactions: Edgewater and jaydavidson
Richard101 said:
Definitely thicker than some diapers like ATNs or the MMAX "lite" but if it's not too hot outside they work great during the day too. Noise isn't bad at all. One thing I learned that when outside the background noise pretty much blanks out all but the loudest diapers. I do find they're a bit much when it's hot outside though.

depta99 said:
Definitely thicker than some diapers like ATNs or the MMAX "lite" but if it's not too hot outside they work great during the day too. Noise isn't bad at all. One thing I learned that when outside the background noise pretty much blanks out all but the loudest diapers. I do find they're a bit much when it's hot outside though.
That’s correct, and just because you can hear the crinkling noise of your diaper doesn’t mean someone else can. Background noise will normally mask the crinkly sound of a diaper and someone would really need to be close and paying attention, to hear anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater
Richard101 said:
I use them day and night and I have for about 6 years. I buy 2 cases every month. They give me the most confidence to live life and know I am not going to leak. I wear pants that are a sizes or to larger in the waste and a belt that stretches to hold them up with a long untucked shirt. I bowel league several nights a week and no one has ever said a word about they can see my diaper. They are a bit thicker than most but it does not show nearly as bad as wet jeans. At night or home I normally add a booster pad to them made by Seni just to keep my changes down to less than 2 a day most days. I never soak them full when in public either but then again I am disabled and do not have to work 80 to 90 hours a week anymore.

For me Mega max is the very best diaper ever made and Adam and the people at NS are thankful to have you as a customer and happy to send you free samples of any NS product they make. They are great people and they stand behind their product.

Recently they just came out with a USA version of MEga max as the original is made in China. I have been using the USA made the last few months during the day. They only come in white at the moment. They might be a shade louder than the original but not bad and the plastic backing is softer on them. Because of this I find they lay down flatter and less noticeable across the butt during the day and they hold just as much.
Yesterday day or the day before I was in bed all day sick with my gastroparesis I had on a USA diaper with a single Seni booster pad and I just refused to get up as it made me so sick. I was on a bed pad so I just thought I would push it and see how long I got out of the diaper and booster. I went 20 hours. Now when I stood up it was falling down and I would never recommend people stay in any diaper that long. But both the China version and the new USA version are my favorite diaper and will be for some time.

I have never used crinkle as I do not do baby prints but I understand them to be a better dry in a printed version. They was okay but not even close to the same level protection Mega max has. Plus after 3 to 4 wettings my skin started feeling wet and after only using one bag of 12 I was starting to get a diaper rash. Mega Max never does that to me. Plus the reinforced plastic landing strip makes them stay on snug and they never stretch or loosen.

So yes I wear Mega max as my daily driver and as my bullet proof sleep diaper and I love everything about them. Except the cost but I think it washes out. I can change a abenia 4 to 6 times or change a MM 2 times a day. I very seldom get caught where I need to change in a public space. I hope this helps

Mike72851 said:

Welcome to ADISC and welcome to Mega Max. North Shore Adam is the owner and president of NorthShore and he is a member here. He always has time to take a question or explain new product. Plus if you was to ever have a issue with a defective diapers or two they stand behind their products more than anyone else. I have used them every day for over 6 years and I have had 2 times one com apart at the seams and it was on the pink version and both was from the same bag. Adam sent me a entire new bag free of cost. I only told them in case they had a defective batch they knew. I expected nothing in return plus they are always every few months throwing samples of other products with my orders. I am incontinent front and back door but NorthShore loves selling to the ABDL just as much as to us incontinent.

I love teaching my 30 plus years of diaper wearing experience with others. This is the best diaper and incontinent support group on the planet

• Love
Reactions: depta99 and Edgewater
Back