Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 1 guest views remaining

"Ruined" Sissies

Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
The following photos are from "Ruined Sissies Forever Exposed", featuring Adult Baby Girls-
20240503_135107.jpg20240503_135225.jpg

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, JensBabyGirl, princessarya and 1 other person
Baby Kaede is quite popular on Instagram

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc
They look cute shame on the writer i say ! it's personnel joice and not his place to say other , would an article be allowed to be published if it was hateful towards gays , blacks , jews , muslims ect; No! hate speach is hate speach and it's victimisation i would've sued the publisher it's not an objective artical it's a hateful abusive verbal attack plain and simple !

Reactions: dogboy and mistykitty
michaelmc said:
They look cute shame on the writer i say ! it's personnel joice and not his place to say other , would an article be allowed to be published if it was hateful towards gays , blacks , jews , muslims ect; No! hate speach is hate speach and it's victimisation i would've sued the publisher it's not an objective artical it's a hateful abusive verbal attack plain and simple !
I agree 100%. This isn't so much an article as it is a hate promotion flyer. :mad:

Reactions: michaelmc and BBBen
People really need to stop doing stuff like that it is totally unacceptable. You have nothing better to do than hate on other people? :rolleyes: :mad:

Whoa everybody! 😦 People are making 2+2=5! It's easy to judge something when you are seeing something out of context.

The whole point of the magazine, is that it's really for those sissies who have a submissive nature and humiliation is part of it. (In fact, another magazine features a male sissy dressed as a schoolgirl. He is in bondage, with a strict female nearby).

Those sissies featured in the magazine, did so VOLUNTARILY. They knew what appearing in the magazine would involve and were OK with it.

The tone of the magazine is tongue-in-cheek and not to be taken seriously. Trouble is, comedy is subjective - what someone finds funny might offend another.

Believe you me, as I'm bisexual, I have had homophobic remarks made at me, so I know what hatred looks like and it's not what I see in the magazine. I can tell real hatred from fantasy.

If I'd have known that it would have been misinterpreted and generated such a negative response, then I definitely would NOT have posted this thread.

Reactions: michaelmc, Pantyslave, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 1 other person
@Sissyleslie ok so this is actually a pro-sissy magazine?

Last edited:
mistykitty said:
@Sissyleslie ok so this is actually a pro-sissy magazine?
I’m with @Sissyleslie on this one. The magazine is produced for like minded sissies (probably by like minded sissies too), some of whom undoubtedly thrive on the humiliation aspect.

My most popular posts on X are those that have an element of self-humiliation to them, and I love the response they get.

Reactions: michaelmc and Happy2BeInNappies2
michaelmc said:
We misunderstood. It's not meant that way.

mistykitty said:
We misunderstood. It's not meant that way.
I must take some of the blame, as when I initially posted it, I should have said what I put in my reply. I apologise.

Sissyleslie said:
I must take some of the blame, as when I initially posted it, I should have said what I put in my reply. I apologise.
Maybe you should have your bottie smacked and be paraded in a nappy and frillies as a punishment, Sissy Leslie? 🥰

• Haha
Ali123 said:
Maybe you should have your bottie smacked and be paraded in a nappy and frillies as a punishment, Sissy Leslie? 🥰
Oh, that would be nice!😊

• Haha
Reactions: michaelmc and Ali123
Back