Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 0 guest views remaining

Throuple with AB x CGs Dynamic?

HayeLayeBaye

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
This was a random thought that came up a little while back... But, are any of you familiar with or are a part of throuples (3-member poly couples) wherein they have a dynamic of 1 AB + 2 CGs? If so, how are such dynamics navigated through? Any fun anecdotes? Are people looking to be a part of those? Any information regarding the matter would be great!

I am aware such relationships exist and I would be completly happy to be in one but I am not able to offer any first hand advice on it.

HayeLayeBaye said:
This was a random thought that came up a little while back... But, are any of you familiar with or are a part of throuples (3-member poly couples) wherein they have a dynamic of 1 AB + 2 CGs? If so, how are such dynamics navigated through? Any fun anecdotes? Are people looking to be a part of those? Any information regarding the matter would be great!
I have met poly couples that work in that dynamic in my years in the ABDL scene. Sad to say if that sounds like an ideal situation then I hate to burst your bubble, at the very least based on my experiences with people in these dynamic, they always seem to crumble into drama and eventually splitting due to favoritism or some kind of neglect. It's definitely an interesting setup when you consider the Mommy + Baby dynamic in AB sense and the Mommy/Daddy dynamic generally stereotypical of Families but at least to me it doesn't seem viable outside of an actual family dynamic. That said others might have experienced or seen other experience otherwise.

Back