Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining

Have any continent people have any real accidents?

goodnites

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Has anyone who is not incontinent ever had a legitimate accident in their diaper/pullups? Either in public or at home or even at night. It could be an accident while awake or asleep. And it could be an accident where you felt it and knew it was coming but you couldn't find a bathroom or maybe you couldn't hold it in, but it can also be an accident where you didn't feel it at all and all of a sudden you're just wet. I'm asking because a couple months ago, I had a real legitimate nighttime accident and I woke up as I finished peeing so I was able to stop myself kind of. For context I am 18 nearly 19. I cleaned up all the evidence but I was legitimately concerned that I had actually wet the bed. Idk if wearing and wetting diapers has "weakened my bladder" or something.

Reactions: Diapersntights
Have more than a few alcoholic drinks is a gamble for me staying dry at night. I have done the same, woke up just as I was finishing peeing. Other than that I never have problems during the day or at night if I don’t drink.

I was at a friend's house and I peed the bed. I was in my 20s

Reactions: Sidewinder and Lostdiapersboy
I'm starting to go in that direction and I'm guessing it's age related. I have urge incontinence so there have been several times recently that I was rushing into the bathroom. So yes, I think one could consider that as having an accident. Fortunately they've been at home but I'm wondering if that will change some day when I'm out and about.

I shared this is real time on another post a few weeks ago. Similar question. But I had McDonald's breakfast sandwiches and a few hrs later whilst working in the yard I had a rumble and "farted". Well so I thought. That crinklz received more than it or I was prepared for.

Yes, last week I was driving for a little under an hour. I could feel I needed to go but I didn't understand how bad it was until I got out of the car. I rushed into the building feeling the pressure rising. Just my luck the closest bathroom to the entrance was closed. I hurried to the next one but right as I was starting to walk in I started leaking. This scared me a little. I was extremely glad I was wearing a Goodnite. I am a DL but I wasn't sure how I felt about having a real accident. I like the idea of having an accident but actually being out of control is scary.

Yes definitely especially at the theme parks I have had some genuine accidents

I use to call it accidents but now I'm just use to it, it started out me being ABDL only wearing only on weekends but then it turned in to every other day and weekend that I was wet, now I'm wet every morning and have no memory what happened as well I also wear when I'm not at work, it almost seems my body knows to relax because I have day time accidents on days off or weekends all the time and have no problems at work

Last edited:
On a flight with a bunch of friends I passed out and completely emptied my bladder while wearing a fitted button down and khakis.

It was embarrassing and they made some jokes but they also knew it was medical related so not to bad.

RestrainU4Me said:
On a flight with a bunch of friends I passed out and completely emptied my bladder while wearing a fitted button down and khakis.

It was embarrassing and they made some jokes but they also knew it was medical related so not to bad.
Oh man that stinks! Did the flight attendants say anything?

I would imagine that, if they were being honest, virtually everyone has had an accident of some sort during their lives. I think it's immaterial whether they are continent or not, I think it happens to everyone at sometime or another, maybe urinary or fecal, a major or minor accident happens to everyone.

Reactions: ianwee, Diapersntights, SoggyRunner and 2 others
I often have accidents after a morning of using my toys. I was out once in a goodnites and could not hold back the mess... I was just lucky to be outdoors and able to get home to change. I always use a pad if I am wearing panties out so that I keep them sorta clean..

abdlchristian12 said:
Oh man that stinks! Did the flight attendants say anything?

I still wasn’t coherent when we deplaned, they kinda carried me to a wheelchair. Then got me coffee and food which brought me back to life.

But the chair had to be soaked, my pants from the butt up to the front and almost down to my knees were soaked.

It happened a second time like two months later but thankfully I was with my wife this time so I was wearing a diaper per her request. i gained consciousness with a soaked Rearz that flight .

Hasn’t happened since thankfully

While wearing a diaper/pull-up? In my experience, no. Three recent experiences come to mind. FTR, I am DL, my spouse is not, nor is she aware of my interests.

First one: I was handwashing some dishes. I also had to pee but I was nearly done so I continued on. The hot water in our home is inconsistent, usually not going much hotter than warm. But every once in a while it will start running hot. It jumped all the way to nearly scalding, startled me and I jumped. In doing so, I peed a bit. Not a full emptying but enough to leave a noticeable mark on my pajama pants. My wife commented that I splashed water in the most inconvenient of places. I agreed.

The second story also involves my partner, who is in her early 50s and the mother of two children. As we enjoyed the warm weather and a bottle of wine with dinner, we decided another bottle of wine was a good idea. It was until it wasn't. The kids were playing volleyball in the yard and we decided to join them. In looking to return a serve, my wife rolled her ankle, ending up in a heap on the ground. A bladder full of wine released in the process. I assure you that zero per cent of that was intentional.

Finally, in the Fall of 2023 I had my second bout of COVID. Like a lot of people, it effected my bladder, particularly at night. There were a few nights where I woke at 3 am with a sudden urge to pee. There were minor leaks on the way to the bathroom.

Reactions: ianwee
I have woken up wet on a couple of occasions. The second time actually happened last night. I wear at night more for stress relief than anything else. We got new bedding recently and I basically melt into it and we keep the bedroom extremely cold and I sleep like a rock. I think my body is comfortable enough with it after so many years that my subconscious let it go without waking me. If I'm not sleeping in my own bed my body wakes me up every night around 3:30AM.

Yeah. I have IBS-D and it comes with the territory. As for pee, I had a weird reaction to some painkillers after surgery. I woke up to go the the bathroom and my body just decided to let go.

I had UTI before and that caused me to have some bladder control issues. At my old job I use to work in the field, so lots of driving between job sites and such followed by working on the site for a while. Twice I accidentally went in my pants a little bit due to me ignoring/putting off going to the bathroom because I wanted to get jobs done. Fortunately neither of the incidents occurred actually on the job site around clients or coworkers, but was still super embarrassing. Those were definitely "wish I were diapered" moments and there's been plenty of other moments where I had some close calls and wished the same thing 😅

NabePup said:
I had UTI before and that caused me to have some bladder control issues. At my old job I use to work in the field, so lots of driving between job sites and such followed by working on the site for a while. Twice I accidentally went in my pants a little bit due to me ignoring/putting off going to the bathroom because I wanted to get jobs done. Fortunately neither of the incidents occurred actually on the job site around clients or coworkers, but was still super embarrassing. Those were definitely "wish I were diapered" moments and there's been plenty of other moments where I had some close calls and wished the same thing 😅
About 2 years ago I started wearing thin diapers or pullups on long car rides, which after a while led to me just wearing them more and more outside the house discreetly. 99% of the time I don't need them but the freeing feeling of being able to properly hydrate even when there are no bathrooms around has become an immense stress reliever. I've found the Walgreens briefs with cloth backing and stretch sides are insanely soft and comfortable and fit under my boxers with no change to my shape. https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/w...-maximum-absorbency-l/xl/ID=300430820-product I literally forget it's there after a few minutes. I have pushed them while at home and doing so allows me to trust their capacity for a "one and done" scenario.

Last edited:
Reactions: NabePup
I wet the bed once in my early 20s. In my dream I was taking a leak. Turns out it was no dream.

I am curious if people feel their DL activities are causing these accidents. As I get older I am feeling more urge incontinence type episodes. This has gone down since I switched my diet to mostly whole-plant based protein. Since switching I have been able to drop my medication for hypertension and lost some weight. I have an enlarged prostate and this diet change has helped me some in that area as well as in terms of sex. The smell of pee and poo has changed a lot too. It is so strange how what we eat can really effect us.

Reactions: Diapersntights and PadPhilosopher
Back