New Luvs diapers with Bluey Designs

ChrisChris said:
Maybe now a days but i remember back in 2019 they weren't like this. The leak guards look like their in the center of the diaper. So 3 sets of leg cuffs. For sure a new thing :eek: and i want it in my ABU's
Also good luck finding this feature in any ABDL diaper soon. P&G the parent company of Luvs and Pampers have a patent on this technology, so just like the Possibility of ABDL Pull-Ups your going to have to wait for years until these patents expire.

Reactions: TigerDL
sejones5lu said:
Here are some images of the actual diapers
Interesting, the page isn't available, at least looking from NE USA.

jcwilliams343 said:
Interesting, the page isn't available, at least looking from NE USA.
It looks like they took down the posting, at least we have pictures of the designs already

deepdriftAD said:
Also good luck finding this feature in any ABDL diaper soon. P&G the parent company of Luvs and Pampers have a patent on this technology, so just like the Possibility of ABDL Pull-Ups your going to have to wait for years until these patents expire.
P&G actually didn’t come up with it. Another company did, and they’re licensing the technology. I believe it also shows up in some of their adult products, like the Always pull ups and a few other overseas brands also use it.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL and deepdriftAD
love the matching blue tapes, fits well with the design

sejones5lu said:
That is what they call their core, it is that three channel system that Pampers and Luvs use. It is not leak guards it is just a different name for the absorbent core. The leg barrier cuffs are your leakguards. This is just a standard diaper
well thats lame

Here is look at the actual diapers Screenshot_20240528-141217.png

• Love
Reactions: deepdriftAD and LittleCollector96
Screenshot_20240528-141518.png

• Love
Reactions: deepdriftAD, jcwilliams343 and LittleCollector96
sejones5lu said:
So I talked to a representative at Luvs, these diapers will be taking the place of the current Luvs
Paw Patrol fans stock up on Luvs diapers with the pups from Adventure Bay if you can before it's too late, because a more iconic dog is coming to Luvs diapers ASAP

LittleCollector96 said:
Paw Patrol fans stock up on Luvs diapers with the pups from Adventure Bay if you can before it's too late, because a more iconic dog is coming to Luvs diapers ASAP
I know the 2 Walmart near me is out of on them. Not only that looks like a new mod is coming soon for the diaper isle. Alot of stuff is on clearance including the over night luvs. Witch mean the might be going away

martin6479 said:
I know the 2 Walmart near me is out of on them. Not only that looks like a new mod is coming soon for the diaper isle. Alot of stuff is on clearance including the over night luvs. Witch mean the might be going away
Also It looks like Amazon is out of Luvs as well

Back