always littles clothes shopping hehe

mistykitty said:
Ok someone needs to tell me know where I can get this. I love it it's adorable 😻
That was on etsy.

Diaperboy27 said:
Im assuming this is what she was talking about but none of them are labeled crop tops
The dress & matching bonnet
Your welcome
Thank you! I'm new here, and I don't know how to share stuff correctly here yet!

Last edited:
sunprincess said:
Thank you! I'm new here, and I don't know how to share stuff correctly here yet!
Just find what you’re looking for or talking about copy the link right off the web site, paste it onto the comment section. & bada bing bada boom, you’ve got yourself a link to give that works. Simple right?

Reactions: sunprincess
Diaperboy27 said:
Just find what you’re looking for or talking about copy the link right off the web site, paste it onto the comment section. & bada bing bada boom, you’ve got yourself a link to give that works. Simple right?
I get it now! Thank you!

Reactions: Diaperboy27
1000011980.jpg
Saw this. 😍🥰 But of course it's toddler sizes only. 😫😭

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: pdiapered, BBBen and denimchicken
Got this coming. Is it childish enough? How about with denim shorts and LEGO shoes? 😁

1000011995.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Sealander and BBBen
I’ve just ordered these super cute leggings from Fabimonti, I’ve waited ages for them to be in stock in my size 😍 IMG_9718.jpeg

LittleAndAlone said:
This is so flippin' cute. I've got this:
81m2gihtIsL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Doesn't have quite the same toddlerish vibes.

• Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone
Littleabp said:
I’ve just ordered these super cute leggings from Fabimonti, I’ve waited ages for them to be in stock in my size 😍 View attachment 135992
Omg I've always wanted tights like this with the dual seam. You only ever see that seam pattern in baby tights which I THINK is because its stitched to make room for diapers, which is exactly the appeal. But damn those shipping prices to USA. Is there any other seller that sells tights like this baby style?

Reactions: Littleabp and Sealander
Sealander said:
This is so flippin' cute. I've got this:
81m2gihtIsL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Doesn't have quite the same toddlerish vibes.
Yeah its annoying. Everything I like with toddlerish or kiddish vibes is ....unsurprisingly always only in toddler and kids sizes. 😆😢 You can sometimes find adult approximations but they are always toned down to be more bland and neutral or made to be "cool"er somehow instead of overtly kiddish.

I scroll through 100s of pics of shirts and about 1 in 10-20 I see something that catches my eye that I'd love to have... and wait for it... kids.... yup... boys... mmhmm... toddlers... of course why did I expect otherwise...

🙄🤭🥺

I suppose my tastes in clothing affirms my littleness at least. 🤭😁

Last edited:
Reactions: ozbub and Sealander
LittleAndAlone said:
Yeah its annoying. Everything I like with toddlerish or kiddish vibes is ....unsurprisingly always only in toddler and kids sizes. 😆😢 You can sometimes find adult approximations but they are always toned down to be more bland and neutral or made to be "cool"er somehow instead of overtly kiddish.

I scroll through 100s of pics of shirts and about 1 in 10-20 I see something that catches my eye that I'd love to have... and wait for it... kids.... yup... boys... mmhmm... toddlers... of course why did I expect otherwise...

🙄🤭🥺

I suppose my tastes in clothing affirms my littleness at least. 🤭😁
Yeah. I buy a lot of Disney apparel, some of which hits the right notes, but often the designs are pre-faded because adults need their ironic distance from liking kids stuff.

IWANTHOTDOG said:
Omg I've always wanted tights like this with the dual seam. You only ever see that seam pattern in baby tights which I THINK is because its stitched to make room for diapers, which is exactly the appeal. But damn those shipping prices to USA. Is there any other seller that sells tights like this baby style?
I know me too, I spotted these last year but always out of stock, they look just like real baby tights like you say 😍😍 there’s a company called blade and rose in the UK that make the cutest tights, I wish they’d make adult sizes, but these are as close as I can find to these 😀

I’m not sure if it will help, but I used a company called Ship German, as fabimonti don’t actually ship to the uk, you create an addess with ship German, the parcel gets sent to them (it’s cheap as it’s within Germany) you then arrange for shipment to the uk, It worked out quite cheap less than 10 euros shipping to the UK, might be worth a try to see what shipping charges are to USA

Back