Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 2 guest views remaining

anyone wanna game?

Babypat96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Remove if not allowed i am gamer and i wanna make friends on playststion remove if not allowed my gamertag is BadMushroom1996 we can Play minecraft COD or fortnite and more

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 77157
The only multip player games I have are

Diablo 3
Diablo 4 ( I much prefur D3 over D4 but I can still play D4)
Boarderlands 2 and 3
Tinny Tinnas wonder land (of the BL and TTWL games, I like the game play of BL3 the most and the story of BL2 the most)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shredders Revenge and the cowabunga collection
and sonic superstars
tribes of mithgard
Scott pilgrim vs the world
(also have diablo 2)
Sack boys big advanture
(sorry I don't do competave games only co-op games, I have found when I tried competave games people tend to be toxic, and I just can not deal with toxic people.)
Also sorry I don't have minecraft. But of the games I have listed would you happen to have those and be instersted in doing them?

Babypat96 said:
Remove if not allowed i am gamer and i wanna make friends on playststion remove if not allowed my gamertag is BadMushroom1996 we can Play minecraft COD or fortnite and more
Do you play Rocket League on PS5 too?
You could also add cross platform friends

babyboy said:
The only multip player games I have are

Diablo 3
Diablo 4 ( I much prefur D3 over D4 but I can still play D4)
Boarderlands 2 and 3
Tinny Tinnas wonder land (of the BL and TTWL games, I like the game play of BL3 the most and the story of BL2 the most)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shredders Revenge and the cowabunga collection
and sonic superstars
tribes of mithgard
Scott pilgrim vs the world
(also have diablo 2)
Sack boys big advanture
(sorry I don't do competave games only co-op games, I have found when I tried competave games people tend to be toxic, and I just can not deal with toxic people.)
Also sorry I don't have minecraft. But of the games I have listed would you happen to have those and be instersted in doing them?
LBP is soooo good

Back