childhood diaper stories

I was allowed to wear IC nappies at night from from age 11 at my foster parents, it was decided because of my emotional attachment issues and to stop me from stealing them from the special needs school I attend. ((I used to sneak into the disabled toilet at school and fill my backpack up with Attends Contours which was large IC pads without wings, used for bowel incontinence, a boy a year above was bowel IC so wore these all the time)

I remember loads if incidents around wearing nappies at that foster parents house...

1) First time I got home with my stolen nappies I would put one on straight away in the bathroom, try my best to wet it, I had a bladder of steal so it took awhile, I finally managed it with a full bladder and it was amazing feel. A very wet Attends Contour, I did this again and again over a few days but because I had nowhere to dispose of them I would put the used nappies down the back of the towel cabinet just below the sink in-between a gab, after a few weeks there I bet they started to smell and my foster father had to fish them out. I don't remember getting into much trouble, they sat me down that night and asked me why I liked wearing nappies? I had no clue myself, they started asking me if I'd been sexual abused by my dad which never happened. I was super uncomfortable and only being 11 I only knew I loved nappies, I had no clue other people liked them, this was in 1997 so way before many people had the internet. (I read many years in my social services file that that go into trouble from social services by doing this) a couple of weeks after them integrating me I they started to buy Tena Slips for me because a psychology said I had attachment disorder.

2) At the very beginning I would change into my nappy and pyjamas about an hour before bed and sit in the lounge and watch TV, I used to sit on the settee next to my foster father and slowly would pull my pyjamas bottoms down a bit exposing the top of my Tena Slip Super. My foster mother would tell me to pull them back up. I was only 11 so don't know why I did this,

Reactions: arctic
DinoFrant said:
When I was 4 I started to "secretly" wear my baby brother´s Pampers, which fit properly until I was 7 or 8; I mostly wore them at night for sleeping but sometimes I felt more daring and wore them briefly for daytime as well... one time when I was 7 there was a family gathering at my aunt´s house and I playfully told one of my cousins, who´s a year younger than me, that I liked wearing my brother´s diapers, so he challenged me to take one from the diaper bag and wear it in front of him. I felt seriously compelled to prove something to him so I accepted the challenge.

The first difficulty that I though of was how to access the diaper bag unnoticed, until my cousin showed me the diaper bag resting happily unattended upstairs, on his mom´s bed, next to my sleeping brother. As silently as I could, I extracted one of the 7 diapers that patiently waited for their turn to save the day, cursing at the crinkling which sounded seemingly louder in that quiet room.

Having got the diaper, the next step in the challenge was to wear it, so we rushed back to my cousin´s room, where I dropped my pants and undies to my ankles, set the diaper on the bed, hopped on top of it and proceeded to adjust the tapes while my cousin looked completely astonished. "I learned to diaper myself before I even learnt how to tie my shoe laces, can you believe it?" I asked him as I adjusted my undies carefully on top of my diaper. - "And have you ever been caught?" - was his next question. "A couple times" - I responded as I pulled my jeans back on an adjusted my shirt around my hips to cover my diapered butt. "Do you have to pee?" he asked me then. - "I don´t think so, but maybe if I get some coke..." - "Wait here, I´ll get it for you!" - and he dashed out the door.

A few minutes later, my cousin came back holding 2 glasses of coke. He gave me mine and told me to drink it all at once so I had to pee sooner. Luckily we didn´t have to wait much as I felt a slight urge to pee as I was taking the first sip of coke. I happily informed that I had to pee and immediately started to let go in my diaper. My cousin then started to laugh histerically, drawing his mom´s attention, who started climbing up the stairs asking what we were up to. "He farted loudly" - he said pointing at me. - "Ew! I don´t want to know that! You should do that in the bathroom anyway!" - And she left with a disgusted face.

My cousin´s curiosity was too much, so he kept asking me if I needed to pee and poking my diaper all afternoon. I happily let him know about two more pees before letting them rush into my diaper. Just when I though It´d be a good idea to change, my mom came upstairs to pick up my still-sleeping brother and instructed me to say my goodbyes. I tried to stall but she told me to hurry up in her classic severe tone, which actually made me dribble a bit. Knowing I would have to try my best to get home with my diaper unnoticed, I said very shy goodbyes to my family and rushed into my father´s car. Once in my seat, I started planning how to take the diaper off without getting caught. I resolved that I´d go behind my mom while my dad parked the car, take the diaper off in my room and throw it in the diaper bin. I was so happy about my plan that I peed myself once again, thinking nobody would ever know.

I was in the middle of my peepee bliss, when I suddenly felt a warmer feeling down my lower inner thigh, which I already knew that indicated a leak and cursed at myself for not keeping the diaper´s capacity in mind... but there was nothing I could do until my bladder was empty. I lifted my butt and reached down to assess the situation and felt a wet spot on the seat which didn´t seem too large. I relaxed. When we got home, as I had forecasted, my mom started unbuckling the baby form his chair, so I opened my door and hopped out of the car. I hadn´t closed the door when I heard my mom yell "What did you spill on the seat now? Did you piss yourself?" I turned and looked in horror that I had left a wet spot the size of my tushie on my dad´s seat. Suddenly I realized how wet the back of my pants felt. My mom lifted my brother from his seat and walked towards me. I tried to lean my back against the car to hide it, but my mom grabbed me by my arm and turned me around to reveal my very wet behind; my soaked diaper obviously sticking out revealing its presence to the world.

"Is that a...? When did you...? How did you...? How many times have I told you...? In front of your cousin? Why would you even consider...? Everybody was downstairs! Just go to your room and take it off. I´ll deal with you after your brother... apparently I still have to take care of two babies here!".

I started walking towards my room as if I was walkig down the death row. My dad walked past me and told me that instead of telling me a bedtime story, he´d have to wash his car, making me feel even worse. My mom called me from the bathroom and instructed me to take a shower immediately whilst she installed my brother´s baby bath. I started to strip very slowly; she lost her patience and started to undress me herself until I only had my diaper on. She violently ripped the tapes open and pulled the diaper from between my legs; she then grabbed a wipe and proceeded to clean my entire diaper area very lovingly but in complete silence. When she was done, she gave me a hug, patted my tushie and told me that I was too old to be wearing diapers and asked me to leave my brother´s diapers alone for the millionth time.

After my shower, my mom helped me into my pjs as always, fixed my chockie milk for the evening and helped me brush my teeth before tucking me in bed. After kissing me good night, she tipped my nose with her finger and said "Remember that you´re my brave little knight and I´m very proud of you, my big boy". I was still feeling super ashamed so I just nodded. For a brief moment I thought I never wanted to wear another diaper ever in my life... but after a few minutes, I concluded that I only needed to be more careful next time.
This sounds so similar to how I started wearing diapers only difference is I didn’t share it with anyone but my mom did find out about me wearing diapers and acted the same way when she would find out I had a diaper and tell me I was too old to wear them. When I started wearing diapers I was a teen and I found some of my younger cousin’s pull ups at my aunts house and put one on and liked the rush I got and how I looked in it and I wore it home and tried to hide it in my room but didn’t hide it good enough and mom found it and asked me about it and took it

Reactions: DinoFrant
Ali123 said:
You must have dreaded "nappy time", having your nappy checked in front of everyone. Were you often wet, so needed a change with everyone looking?
Yeah it could be really embarrassing lining up and everyone was younger and being treated the same as them even though I was older. Unless it was really needed, they’d only change us all a few times during the day so yes I’d almost always need a nappy change.

bobbilly said:
I was allowed to wear IC nappies at night from from age 11 at my foster parents, it was decided because of my emotional attachment issues and to stop me from stealing them from the special needs school I attend. ((I used to sneak into the disabled toilet at school and fill my backpack up with Attends Contours which was large IC pads without wings, used for bowel incontinence, a boy a year above was bowel IC so wore these all the time)

I remember loads if incidents around wearing nappies at that foster parents house...

1) First time I got home with my stolen nappies I would put one on straight away in the bathroom, try my best to wet it, I had a bladder of steal so it took awhile, I finally managed it with a full bladder and it was amazing feel. A very wet Attends Contour, I did this again and again over a few days but because I had nowhere to dispose of them I would put the used nappies down the back of the towel cabinet just below the sink in-between a gab, after a few weeks there I bet they started to smell and my foster father had to fish them out. I don't remember getting into much trouble, they sat me down that night and asked me why I liked wearing nappies? I had no clue myself, they started asking me if I'd been sexual abused by my dad which never happened. I was super uncomfortable and only being 11 I only knew I loved nappies, I had no clue other people liked them, this was in 1997 so way before many people had the internet. (I read many years in my social services file that that go into trouble from social services by doing this) a couple of weeks after them integrating me I they started to buy Tena Slips for me because a psychology said I had attachment disorder.

2) At the very beginning I would change into my nappy and pyjamas about an hour before bed and sit in the lounge and watch TV, I used to sit on the settee next to my foster father and slowly would pull my pyjamas bottoms down a bit exposing the top of my Tena Slip Super. My foster mother would tell me to pull them back up. I was only 11 so don't know why I did this,

That sounds like one of the best possible outcomes from foster parents who discovered that you wanted to wear diapers.

Although I don't think it is still the case now . . .

At least during/throughout the 1990s, if a child:

(a) was over the age of about 4-5 years;
(b) expressed the desire to wear diapers;
(c) the desire to wear diapers was continuing, over about 3-6 months; and
(d) the desire to wear diapers is NOT connected to an underlying medical condition,

the "conventional wisdom" among psychiatrists and psychologists taught that sexual abuse is the most likely explanation for the diaper interest, under those circumstances.

Even if there was an underlying medical explanation, the explanation might be disregarded if psychiatrists/psychologists diagnosed one more "elimination disorders."

Elimination disorders have similar associations with underlying abuse.

As we all know, that's mostly complete nonsense.

That nonsense started with isolated, non-representative case studies from the patients of Freud and his students (as well as others that subscribed to their school of thought), including Carl Jung and a few other prominent names over the years.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL and bobbilly
arctic said:
That sounds like one of the best possible outcomes from foster parents who discovered that you wanted to wear diapers.

(d) the desire to wear diapers is NOT connected to an underlying medical condition,

the "conventional wisdom" among psychiatrists and psychologists taught that sexual abuse is the most likely explanation for the diaper interest, under those circumstances.

Even if there was an underlying medical explanation, the explanation might be disregarded if psychiatrists/psychologists diagnosed one more "elimination disorders."

That nonsense started with isolated, non-representative case studies from the patients of Freud and his students (as well as others that subscribed to their school of thought), including Carl Jung and a few other prominent names over the years.

Thats really interesting @arctic. Thank you. I always wondered why they straight away assumed that I was sexually abused. My father had is alcohol problems and was neglectful but he never sexually abused me or my siblings!

Do you think nowadays if a child had a a pathological need to wear nappies and they found comfort from them. (maybe in foster care) they would get diagnosed with attachment difficulties or an attachment disorder?

Edit - I should had if the child was in foster care from severe emotional neglect and abuse? And they found comfort from wearing nappies?

Interestingly enough my psychiatrist says I have anxious/ambivalent attachment difficulties from my childhood trauma, for me could this be why I loved nappies as a child, and perhaps have BIID from it?

Last edited:
dluk2020 said:
Yeah it could be really embarrassing lining up and everyone was younger and being treated the same as them even though I was older. Unless it was really needed, they’d only change us all a few times during the day so yes I’d almost always need a nappy change.
I can so understand that. I always found it so humiliating being treated the same as kids younger than me.

Reactions: dluk2020
At various times after potty training between 2-3 years of age, until the summer I turned six, my mom, and my grandma used diaper punishment as a way to try and shame me from having accidents. Usually, my accidents were truly that, but after about four years of age, there were times I wet on purpose at home so my mom would put me back in a cloth diaper, but no plastic pants, sadly.
But one of the more embarrassing times was when my twin brother and two younger sisters were left at my grandparents for about a week. I clearly remember my mom and grandma discussing how to handle things if I had an accident.
All my cousins on my mom's side lived nearby. One morning us boys were playing out by a shallow creek. It was getting close to lunch and I felt the need to go potty. I rushed to the house to use the bathroom, but a small amount had leaked out creating a very small wet spot on my jeans.
As I was washing my hands my grandma came into the bathroom to check on me. When she saw the wet spot she asked what happened and I said some creek water had splashed me. She then had me pull my jeans down and she said that if that was true then I wouldn't have a yellow wet spot on my underwear.
She had me remove my shoes, jeans, and underwear while in the bathroom, go into her bedroom, and wait. It seemed an eternity as she was also getting lunch ready for about ten of us kids. She eventually came back with a large dishtowel and safety pins and made me lay on the floor. She lifted my legs and slid the "diaper" under my bottom, pulled it up between my legs, and pinned it tightly in place.
I was petrified as I tried to stay in the bedroom as all the kids came in for lunch and washed up. I was eventually made to come to the kitchen table in my t-shirt and diaper as my only clothes. None of my cousins said anything mean, which I was thankful for. At home, I liked it when there were times my mom diaper punished me, but diffidently not with so many around!
After lunch, I was made to go lay on my grandma's bed for a nap as a "baby needed his nap." A little later she took all of us to the reservoir where the other kids were allowed to play in the shallow water, but I had to stay by the car in my diaper and t-shirt.
When we got back to the house, some of us settled in to watch some TV. I remember watching the program "Flipper." Recalling this helped me pin down the oldest I was when I was diaper-punished. Flipper came out in 1967and I was born in August 1961. So, I was close to, or over six when I was wearing a diaper in front of my cousins.
I'm not sure if it was the same night, or a few nights later, but after I brushed my teeth for bed I had to go out and let my grandma put my foot brace back on. I had just gone potty, but I had allowed some to dribble on my front. When she saw this she assumed I had another accident.
She removed my pajama bottoms and underwear and made me lie down on the living room floor. I laid there, with my grandpa sitting on the couch reading something, and again it seemed like forever before my grandma returned with a bath towel to diaper me in.
I'd never had anything this thick as a diaper punishment! Again, she lifted my legs and butt off the floor to slide this thick diaper under me. When she pulled it up between my legs I was horrified at how thick it felt and how far it spread my little legs apart. Once she got it pinned in place I was sent upstairs to bed. I remember sobbing as I tried to waddle and then climb the stairs to bed!
The next morning I was woken up by her calling me to come downstairs right away so she could check my diaper. I had stayed dry all night, but she took me into the bathroom and unpinned one side so I could go potty and then pinned it back on me. By then I was getting used to this thick diaper and began to enjoy wearing it.
After breakfast, she put my twin brother and me in the bathtub so she removed my diaper. After bathing us she got my brother out first dried him off and sent him to get dressed. She then had me crawl out of the tub and dried me off. I thought my diaper punishment was over but I was wrong. She laid me on the bathroom floor and proceeded to diaper me once again with a white bath towel and just put a t-shirt on me.
She needed to run a few errands that morning and so she put my sock and shoes, one being my foot brace, on me and took me out to the old pickup and put me in the passenger seat.
We drove a little way to a neighbor's farmhouse where I was taken from the pickup and led by my hand into this neighbor lady's house! I was mortified as I sat on the neighbor's couch in my thick diaper, t-shirt, and shoes as they talked about this being an appropriate way to teach little boys to use the potty instead of their pants!
After this ordeal was over my grandma took me out to the pickup and we headed to town for groceries. Mercifully, she left me in the pickup in just the thick diaper and t-shirt while she went to grab a few things.
I don't recall anything after this, but these two events of my grandma's diaper punishing me really solidified my desire to remain a baby and wear diapers as much as practical.

When I was around 14 a freshman in highschool I decided to wear a diaper to school one day. I used my diaper for wetting and wore it through the day. Well during one of my classes I had to do a group presentation in front of the class and one of the guys in my group was a bully. He decided it’d be funny to pants me during the presentation and as I’m up in front of the whole class he yanks my shorts down and I’m just standing there in a wet diaper. Everyone goes oh my god he’s wearing a diaper! One girl even screamed ewww look it’s wet! I was crying and got sent to the nurse where I had to lie and say I was incontinent the nurse providing me with another diaper and they sent me back to class. I was bullied for quite a while.

• Sad
Reactions: TigerDL and diaperkool
goodniteswearer89 said:
This sounds so similar to how I started wearing diapers only difference is I didn’t share it with anyone but my mom did find out about me wearing diapers and acted the same way when she would find out I had a diaper and tell me I was too old to wear them. When I started wearing diapers I was a teen and I found some of my younger cousin’s pull ups at my aunts house and put one on and liked the rush I got and how I looked in it and I wore it home and tried to hide it in my room but didn’t hide it good enough and mom found it and asked me about it and took it
Hiding diapers, whether fresh or dirty, is a skill that takes many years to achieve, and even when I thought I had mastered it, I still got caught by my mom on many ocassions -and I'm sure she opted to overlook some other ocassions- because, well, moms have radars for that kind of stuff and also I gave myself away due to my lack of experience, so it doesn't matter how well you arrange the diaper packet after taking one out if you have an obvious diaper butt or you suddenly walk funny and get audible crinkles with each step. Moms can always tell when their kids are up to funny business.

Reactions: hersen and TigerDL
arctic said:

Even now if you work with children and go through the Child protection and safeguarding training they teach that a child soiling themselves, especially if it is a change in what is normal behaviour for them (i.e. has been fine for a while and then begins wetting themselves more) that it can be an indicator of abuse.

I wouldn't say it is complete nonsense though, it is a common enough event that there is a pattern between soiling themselves and abuse, it's just that self soiling or an interest in nappies/soiling pants should not be taken as a sole indicator, other behaviours or signs should be looked for as well before abuse can be considered.

Ali123 said:
I can so understand that. I always found it so humiliating being treated the same as kids younger than me.
Yeah it’s really tough and you don’t quite know how to react when you’re younger - thank you for sharing!

bobbilly said:
Thats really interesting @arctic. Thank you. I always wondered why they straight away assumed that I was sexually abused. My father had is alcohol problems and was neglectful but he never sexually abused me or my siblings!

Do you think nowadays if a child had a a pathological need to wear nappies and they found comfort from them. (maybe in foster care) they would get diagnosed with attachment difficulties or an attachment disorder?

I'm not sure "pathological" is the right word to use there.

The term "pathological" refers to situations in which an associated behavior is linked to an underlying psychiatric or psychological disorder. Historically speaking, wearing or wanting to wear diapers past the age of potty training under circumstances that are not associated with an underlying medical need would be almost axiomatically regarded as pathological by psychiatrists and psychologists. They would diagnose, for example, an attachment disorder (for non-sexual contexts), a paraphilia (for sexual contexts) or both. So, that sort of behavior / desire would have almost inevitably been regarded by psychologists / psychiatrists as "pathological," in the past at least.

But that isn't really what you're asking . . . . .

I think what you're asking is whether an individual who wore (or wanted to wear) diapers would be diagnosed with some variety of psychiatric disorder today, under the same circumstances discussed above.

The answer would depend on who was making the diagnosis. There are a lot of older mental health "professionals" (shrinks, counselors, psychiatrists, psychologists and so on) that were trained in a way that, now, is probably antiquated (from the perspective of professional standards of care). Those who were more recently trained likely would not automatically diagnose a mental health disorder, because the criteria for what counts as a diagnosable pathology is a little bit different today.

For example, if a patient (in general) presented with the same behavior(s) / desire(s) discussed above, the behavior would not be interpreted to indicate a diagnosable disorder . . . so long as the behavior(s) and desire(s) didn't interfere with the patient's ability to function in society. And how "interference" is determined is a bit different now, too. Not optimal, but not as egregious as in the past.

bobbilly said:
Edit - I should had if the child was in foster care from severe emotional neglect and abuse? And they found comfort from wearing nappies?

Interestingly enough my psychiatrist says I have anxious/ambivalent attachment difficulties from my childhood trauma, for me could this be why I loved nappies as a child, and perhaps have BIID from it?

I think different people are going to reach different conclusions, in that case. How those conclusions were reached would depend on how the mental health "professional" conducting the evaluation and interpreting the behavior was trained.

The process of explaining "why" someone exhibits an interest in wearing and/or using diapers without any underlying medical need might attempt to connect past childhood trauma to a desire to psychologically regress (e.g., under circumstances where the patient wore diapers as a coping mechanism). But those interpretations are subjective, insofar as they are specific to the individual being evaluated . . . and probably the one who is doing the evaluation. I don't think there's a singular answer.

In my opinion, the desire to wear and/or use diapers is not indicative of any underlying psychiatric, psychological, behavioral or personality disorder.

But that's my opinion, having studied the subject for a very long time and read most of the published literature on the subject over many years.

I am not in the field of mental health, though. My past work is adjacent to that field, but I am not a practitioner. I've had to work with them, mostly in the context of overseeing clinical trials. Generally, I don't hold the professions of psychology or psychiatry, or their practitioners, in very high regard.

I've never worked with social workers, but I've known a few (including my cousin). I'm not a fan of them either.

Reactions: bobbilly
Ali123 said:

Same. But now it's like my biggest kink to be the middle who is treated as younger.

I could go on about why that might be my biggest kink, but probably no point.

• Love
Reactions: Lilschoolfox
Belarin said:
Even now if you work with children and go through the Child protection and safeguarding training they teach that a child soiling themselves, especially if it is a change in what is normal behaviour for them (i.e. has been fine for a while and then begins wetting themselves more) that it can be an indicator of abuse.

I wouldn't say it is complete nonsense though, it is a common enough event that there is a pattern between soiling themselves and abuse, it's just that self soiling or an interest in nappies/soiling pants should not be taken as a sole indicator, other behaviours or signs should be looked for as well before abuse can be considered.

It's basically common knowledge that soiling behavior is an indicator of abuse. But the number of individuals who exhibit that behavior vastly exceeds the number of individuals who are, in fact, victims of any kind of abuse. That's what an "indicator" is . . . it's a condition that may suggest other possibilities, but without more, it is not necessary or sufficient for any of the other possibilities it might suggest. Misunderstanding the difference between what an indicator actually means and what it does not mean (without more) is one of the most fundamental problems in the field of mental health, now. It comes down to the bad judgement and/or incompetence of the practitioner.

Here's how this works . . .

If worn, diapers may or may not be used. If they are used, it must be determined whether the circumstances of the "use" are or are not associated with an underlying medical condition. If the use is associated with an underlying medical condition, then the medical condition needs to be understood. For example, one might start by asking when the medical condition was first onset? To illustrate, assume a 13 year old male patient presents with nocturnal enuresis (I'm using my own situation at that age, to explain). The patient has a history of prior bedwetting, but the bedwetting stopped after year 11. Why did the bedwetting resume? Kidney infection? If yes, assume the cause is medical. At age 13, I was asked by a doctor whether I had any recent sexual contact. I had not. I was still very much a virgin and had never been sexually abused in any way.

Reactions: bobbilly
arctic said:
Same. But now it's like my biggest kink to be the middle who is treated as younger.

I could go on about why that might be my biggest kink, but probably no point.
I was the older brother, with just one younger sister.

It was intensely humiliating being put into her clothes, or nappies and baby clothes when she was there.

Reactions: goodniteswearer89
Lily12345 said:
I've got quite a few stories, happy to talk through them here or separately if anyone wants to.These are mainly due to the fact I wet the bed until 13 and only day trained at 6 The one or two that I am thinking at the moment are.

1) I spent a lot of year 1/1st grade in nappies. I remember getting changed before going out then at somepoint before school started I must have had quite a big wee. As class started I remember the teacher sending me to the assistant mentioning that my nappy was fit to burst. I think it was the first time it hadn't been done subtley and the person I sit next to noticed. I remember being changed and the assistant saying I need to say if it's that full, but j must have drunk a lot and not noticed as it was the same again at lunch. Thankfully if anyone in the class knew, it wasn't brought up and I didn't lose friends.

2) Older, but when j was 10 I'd have to got on day trips out. I'd slept in and been rushed out. In case I slept I'd have my drynite put on for the car. We were in a rush so when told to visit the toilet before going I couldn't start and pretended to flush so I wasn't making everything late. About 20 mins into the journey I needed to wee but didn't want to ask to stop, and only was able to hold it in 10 mins. As we only had one drynite out for me to wear when we stopped and I was wet I had to change into one of my little sisters nappies and squeeze into it for the rest of the journey
how old were you when you potty-trained during the day?

Chinababy888 said:
The policy was for everybody, or should I say children to adolescents no matter if they where potty trained or not

or if they didn't usually wear them as she was pretty strict, but very fair as she understood what children thought as she used to work in hospital in a children's ward.

She also as I mentioned was slightly inconvenient herself not that it ever affected her work or personal life so she and I had an understanding on that subject.

I visited her house from the ages of six tonne and a half, each time for sleepover parties and I was the only one who slept in a crib from the ages of 6-8, because of my small size all of with made things more special,

although nearer the time when I was nine and a half I outgrew the crib so slept in a regular bed.

I hope this helps awnser your questions.
how small were you? from ages 6-9?

Back