Crinkle Crinkle Crinkle - How Do You Hide The Noise ?

Boxer briefs, Jean's. Also a rain or winter coat. I usually wear fabric backed out in public

I stopped buying plastic backed diapers along time ago and switched to cloth backed because of the noise. I hate crinkly diapers and I find it pretty embarrassing when I walk around and hear myself crinkling. My wife always said she didn’t care or mind, but if I did have a crinkly one on (sometimes I would order new diapers to try) she would say you crinkle and smile or something. I would feel very embarrassed then even though I don’t know why. Also because my daughter was getting older and I had to be more cautious as she didn’t know at the time.
So switching to cloth backed actually worked out pretty good after finding the silent ones. I don’t care for onesies (I did buy some at one time and have three or four of them, but never wear them anymore ) and don’t think they help with the noise, I think the only thing that helps is wearing retro shorts (underwear) over noisy diapers as well as jeans.

TBH I doubt anyone would notice if you appear 'normal'..........whatever that is? A lot of the perceived noise is our own heightened senses IMO.

KitsuneFox said:
Lets go on a walk to the library, swing by the doctors office, and than make a visit to the local lecture hall . 😅
For 30+ years I wore diapers to work at a university , never was the crinkle of any diaper I wore loud enough to be heard by anyone but myself.
Back in the pre 2000’s adult diapers where very loud, but not so much as to be heard unless you where walking hand in hand with someone.

Most times I find back ground noise covers it. Also i wear boxer briefs and those help counter the sound and keep things in place. During the day I wear fabric backed.

Tighter fitting underwear, boxer briefs or bikini fit depending on preference. If they’re thicker they’ll probably absorb more of the sound too. When I was shy about my diapers I wore underwear over them and my hubby was none the wiser and he has the worlds most sensitive hearing

Why would you want to hide it? All should embrace the glory of the crinkle!! 💕

Although I guess you could wear tight underwear over it with some loose fitting jeans, if you really wanted to hide it.

The few times I go out in public, I do what most here do and use a onesie under my clothes, wear noisy cargo shorts and a shirt one size too big so my shirt wont go up if I have to bend over or reach for something. Also always keep a spare set of clothes in my car at all times!

I normally wear a pul diaper cover to guard against leaks. I find the nylon cover also does a great job in reducing any crinkle noise too.

Back