Favorite diaper sampler pack?

googlyeyes467

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm just curious if anyone has a link to their favorite diaper sampler pack? I was interested in trying something new but can't quite find the right sampler pack for me and thought maybe someone here would know of a good one they really like :). Can be any theme.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: And before anyone says it, I know it's the not the most economical decision. This would just be to try something new out.

Last edited:
googlyeyes467 said:
I'm just curious if anyone has a link to their favorite diaper sampler pack? I was interested in trying something new but can't quite find the right sampler pack for me and thought maybe someone here would know of a good one they really like :). Can be any theme.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: And before anyone says it, I know it's the not the most economical decision. This would just be to try something new out.
The only one I can think of that has offered a service like that is Wearing Clouds:
Wearing Clouds

Reactions: googlyeyes467
Noodle said:
The only one I can think of that has offered a service like that is Wearing Clouds:
Wearing Clouds
Thanks! Didn't know about this.

googlyeyes467 said:
Thanks! Didn't know about this.
Yep, mainly know about it because its a local sampler in Los Angeles but remembered they also did mail orders.

Reactions: googlyeyes467
Back