First ABDL dips

Carouselle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I ordered LFB’s Baby Cuties and Little Fantasy + plastic pants

Reactions: leafgoalie, BBBen, NKY2020 and 2 others
Cute diapers. I remember back in '13 or '14 when I bought my 1st abdl diapers. They were the Bambino Bellissimos. Still one of my favorite diapers. The V1, not the V2 with h&l tapes.

Reactions: PlastiBrain and BBBen
Enjoy the start of your journey 😉

Nice. Those are some of my favorite diapers. I hope you enjoy them.

As a guy there's just something about a pink girly diaper that hits me right in the feels. I'm all man and have no girly attributions or inclinations but I like pink girly looking diapers. Blushing Baby are one of my favorite girly diapers. I also like LFB Nursery Pink. A couple of LFB diapers have a lot of pink in them too. I would have loved to see their Baby Parade in a pink too. I'm not sure but I don't believe their is a cloth backed pink girly diaper available yet. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

• Love
Reactions: NKY2020
Please stop calling diapers "dips". Try to call them "diaps" next time instead.

• Haha
Reactions: BBBen, NKY2020 and PadPhilosopher
My first dips were also from LFB. They were the blue nursery print. I like those too. Enjoy.

My first dips were Depends almost 20 years ago. Since then I've gotten better dips. I've never bought AB dips, but might try some sometime out of curiosity. A dip's a dip, even if you don't feel drawn to AB prints.

Reactions: BBBen and Cashew
PadPhilosopher said:
My first dips were Depends almost 20 years ago. Since then I've gotten better dips. I've never bought AB dips, but might try some sometime out of curiosity. A dip's a dip, even if you don't feel drawn to AB prints.
Mine too. Around the same time, back when they had 3 tabs on each side. I remember being so nervous I rushed it and grabbed a pack that was way too big. Had to throw them out and do it all over again. My first ABDL dips weren't for another decade.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
First diapers I ever bought were XL GoodNites (barely fit me and was many years ago) - First ABDL specialty ones were Bambinos.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and BBBen
Padded90sKid said:
First diapers I ever bought were XL GoodNites (barely fit me and was many years ago) - First ABDL specialty ones were Bambinos.
Same. The Goodnights I bought barley fit me, and my 1st real abdl diaper was also a Bambino.

Reactions: Padded90sKid and PadPhilosopher
The First dips I bought was French onion heheh just playing. They were attends plan white with three taps on each side . I wore those for years until they stopped selling them in the USA. First ABDL diaper was bambino’s back in1999 they were giving out a free pack of them, so technically I didn’t buy them just paid shipping

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: sbmccue and theancientmariner
ItsyBitsyBabySara said:
The First dips I bought was French onion heheh just playing. They were attends plan white with three taps on each side . I wore those for years until they stopped selling them in the USA. First ABDL diaper was bambino’s back in1999 they were giving out a free pack of them, so technically I didn’t buy them just paid shipping
Nice! A whole pack? Which ones were sent?

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Not sure what I got, that was ages ago. I did know I liked them,

Carouselle said:
I ordered LFB’s Baby Cuties and Little Fantasy + plastic pants
Congratulations! Enjoy them!

Back