Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

Food

I love cookies and ice cream, whether in little space or not. I try to limit my intake because they can put weight on a person quickly but you know....cookies!

And you don't need to be furry and blue to enjoy cookies.

Reactions: dogboy and Mikochi
Such great ideas ^^;
My favorite little foods are simple: porridge (I like semolina and oatmeal), warm choccy milk, apple sauce, mashed potatoes, apple slices with cinnamon and... pancakes!!!!!

I like want to try blending fruits to make my own baby smoothie <3

Also when not super little (my default is 'middle' I guess) I tend to prefer bland foods or even kid's food anyways. Simple pasta, fries with fish fingers, more mashes potatoes and more porridge and pancakes lol

Reactions: Demonbabywearspamps
My recipe for somewhat-healthy pancakes ^^;

• 1-2 tablespoon of melted butter
  • 2 eggs
  • 4-5 tablespoons buckweat flour
  • 4-5 tablespoons wholegrain rye flour
  • Add rice/soy milk until it's the right consistency
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla
  • 1/8 teaspoon of salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon of vinegar
(Yields around 8 pancakes. Converted these to US-style measurements on the fly, so ymmv)
I've gotten a lot of compliments from my little friends about my pancakes!

Last edited:
Because of a severe swallowing issue I have my food has to be incredibly soft, mashed, puréed or covered in a sauce. It is so severe they did suggest a peg. Thankfully that didn’t happen. But let me tell you the reality of a diet which is similar (texture wise) to baby food is not as fun as the fantasy. I would love to be able to eat any type of food to eat things like burgers, steak, meatballs and thick bread again but I can’t and believe me when forced something the reality is never as fun as the fantasy.

Reactions: dogboy
Back