• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from the crinklefox!

crinkletail

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hi, I'm a Fox/wolf hybrid who likes anime/Manga, old 60's type music and stuffing my Nelly with anything tasty.

Up, I'm definitely a full baby/cub, but also just like to lounge around in diapers even when I'm not being little. If I could go 24/7, I would.

I also like to bake, but am a bit lazy, so the thought of clean up after usually stops me.

I can be a bit of an emotional roller coaster sometimes due to crud from my past, but am working on it thanks to my awesome boyfriend.

I got on here by typing "abdl hangout" in Google and the first result actually brought me to a thread here from someone near me! I love when the universe throws you a bone.

Anyway, looking for friends! Hello!

Reactions: lillen, dogboy, Diaperman95 and 4 others
Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: Edgewater and BBBen
Thank you! It gets kind of lonely, cause I haven't been able to find any cubs in my area and also have no idea where or how to look.

Sorry to hear that you are a lonely cub. Have you checked out the Babyfur / Diaperfur discussions section here.

Reactions: BBBen and Edgewater
Hi @crinkletail - you did a realy good job on your avatar.
Have a very good start here at adisc.
See you

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this unique World of ADISC!
A truly enjoyable place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Hello and Welcome

crinkletail said:
Hi, I'm a Fox/wolf hybrid who likes anime/Manga, old 60's type music and stuffing my Nelly with anything tasty.

Up, I'm definitely a full baby/cub, but also just like to lounge around in diapers even when I'm not being little. If I could go 24/7, I would.

I also like to bake, but am a bit lazy, so the thought of clean up after usually stops me.

I can be a bit of an emotional roller coaster sometimes due to crud from my past, but am working on it thanks to my awesome boyfriend.

I got on here by typing "abdl hangout" in Google and the first result actually brought me to a thread here from someone near me! I love when the universe throws you a bone.

Welcome my friend. I am full time dual incontinent and it is not as much fun as you may think to be 24/7. But that said there is no law against wearing diapers so go for it. If you lack the confidants then stick around and be active here. You will realize the only person in public worried about your diaper is yourself.
Best wishes, I am looking forward to see you around.

Lol, I have next to zero modesty. Being padded in public is one of the funnest things. I look at the sillies using the restroom and I'm like, 'glad I don't have that problem

But, alas I ran out of diapers last week and with no job for now.... *sigh* I must abide by the evil potty overlord for now.

Hi and welcome to the site. As a kid, I was sure I could turn into a wolf, so yeah, I'm into being thrown a bone.

I'm confused...

crinkletail said:

Hello and welcome

Hello Warmfeeling. I love wearing nappies too.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. As a kid, I was sure I could turn into a wolf, so yeah, I'm into being thrown a bone.
I'm no longer confused!

Reactions: dogboy
Back