• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello I'm Jay

716DLXL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello from my little diapered corner. My name is Jay and I'm a gay Gen X diaper lover. I was raised in cloth, eventually snuck/bought pampers as a child and then graduated to attends in my teen years. I'm tired of being lonely and hope to make some new friends.

Reactions: lillen, Diaperman95 and akbabydante
Hello & Welcome to the site
Great community here to make friends and glean expert diaper knowledge

Reactions: Diaperman95, Diprs2 and 716DLXL
Hello and Welcome

Reactions: Diaperman95
Welcome to adisc Jay! Lots of friends to be made here. Everyone is really great. See you on the threads 😸 🤗

Reactions: Diaperman95 and 716DLXL
Welcome to ADISC Jay hope you have a less lonely future and happy times here.

Hello and welcome Jay. Thank you for the introduction. I also snuck/made diapers in youth and then moved to attends in my teens. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hi and welcome. I'm sure you'll make friends on this site as we're all quite friendly.

Hello

Reactions: Diaperman95
716DLXL said:
Hello from my little diapered corner. My name is Jay and I'm a gay Gen X diaper lover. I was raised in cloth, eventually snuck/bought pampers as a child and then graduated to attends in my teen years. I'm tired of being lonely and hope to make some new friends.
Hello welcome here

Reactions: 716DLXL and Diaperman95
welcome, everyone is really nice here :)

Welcome to ADISC, the friendliest place to be! No trolls or bullies allowed, just a safe place to be yourself and build confident's..... My profile tells a lot about me. How long I have been incontinent my hobbies and favorite diaper. I urge our new members to go to their profile and hare a little about themself so we can see whom we are talking too.

Reactions: 716DLXL
716DLXL said:
hello welcome

716DLXL said:
Hi Welcome in 🤗

Reactions: 716DLXL
Back