Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 0 guest views remaining
  • Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from South east UK

sissybabyjj

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hi I’m JJ, I also like to be called Jessica. I’m from the UK South East. I like swimming, reading, gaming and gardening. As a little I like being Mummy’s little girl, colouring, wearing cutesy pink outfits and shoes and wearing my nappy every night. At the minute I’m loving the Sunkiss Masterpiece ones because they’re pink 😊. I have a bit of a DIY nursery at home which is a work in progress. Hope to meet new friends here! xxx

sissybabyjj said:
Hi I’m JJ, I also like to be called Jessica. I’m from the UK South East. I like swimming, reading, gaming and gardening. As a little I like being Mummy’s little girl, colouring, wearing cutesy pink outfits and shoes and wearing my nappy every night. At the minute I’m loving the Sunkiss Masterpiece ones because they’re pink 😊. I have a bit of a DIY nursery at home which is a work in progress. Hope to meet new friends here! xxx
Hello and welcome. I’m from the Southeast, originally, now reside in the Northeast

Reactions: sissybabyjj
Hello and welcome 🤗

Welcome and enjoy

Hello and welcome JJ. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Bedfordshire here

Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Hi and Welcome

welcome to ASISC

Hi JJ.
Louise here from London. Happy to chat.

Reactions: DLinEx
Greetings from South West hope you enjoy your time here.

Hi I'm also in the SE. Around London / Herts mostly

Back