I don’t like social media

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I’m not in a good place with my head, I’ve had many triggers today and then I was watching YouTube, I was watching an interesting news article and then some radon video autoplayed, with no trigger warnings and it triggered me badly and then I turn on Facebook and some sick guy started posting ai images of mutilated kids sitting in front of a birthday cake and by this point I’ve had enough so I install Facebook.
When I was a young teen, something really awful happened to me SA related and I can’t deal with it, I have no defences for it and if something random like it shows up on social media it sends back to that dark place where I was harmed and It’s cuts right through me, so bad that I can’t even face talking about it in therapy. It feels like I live in a world where people care more about views and money than they do about being kind and posting trigger warnings to viewers. I would submit a complaint but it won’t get me anywhere.

Some YouTubers they’ll say hey this topic maybe triggering for some viewers and give them chance to switch off the video, but not these clowns.

• Sad
Reactions: Sealander, PadPhilosopher and Edgewater
I can understand your problems with social media as it seems to continue to fail.

My use of those sites it for mechanical fix or build it only!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and babyraggydolls
Edgewater said:
I can understand your problems with social media as it seems to continue to fail.

My use of those sites it for mechanical fix or build it only!
I’m glad I deleted it. I uses social media on occasion for gaming stuff but it’s more and more getting over taken by negative people.

Reactions: Edgewater and PadPhilosopher
Social media is extremely toxic especially twitter since musk took over, the extremely increased amount of racism, homophobia and transphobia is disgusting. I have also seen those AI "it's my birthday" images mostly posted by bots farming for likes and comments, what is most shocking is the amount of people saying "happy birthday" in the replies.

Then there is tiktok, that place is one of the worst for starting dumb "trends" causing children to do extremely dangerous things.

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
SissyAliceUK said:
Social media is extremely toxic especially twitter since musk took over, the extremely increased amount of racism, homophobia and transphobia is disgusting. I have also seen those AI "it's my birthday" images mostly posted by bots farming for likes and comments, what is most shocking is the amount of people saying "happy birthday" in the replies.

Then there is tiktok, that place is one of the worst for starting dumb "trends" causing children to do extremely dangerous things.
I left twitter ages ago because of that and it’s only gotten worse. The replies saying happy birthday are either bots or hacked accounts because if anyone real comments they get their comments hidden later with more “happy birthday” it’s a joke

I’ve seen a lot of those trends on TikTok and seen some pretty disturbing stuff on there, the latest was some 20 year old pretending to be pregnant to get money and then after posted that she lost the baby and mid video was like “haha fooled you it was a social experiment” and I sat there face palming and thinking to myself does anyone have any standards on TikTok

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Back