I love plastic pants!!!

Its a nice, warm, sunny day here in Yorkshire. I thought I would take this opportunity to wash some of my rubbers. Out in the sune drying.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Angelapinks and vp39
Nice collection!

Reactions: BillSpeed and Angelapinks
Bill, those look to me like Haian panties...I have pink, red, and clear in those.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks
Very colourful washing line. my washing line looks quite similar as well!
:giggle:

Reactions: BillSpeed and Angelapinks
wow! Can I cum over and play!

• Love
Reactions: jbond007
Gerber3T said:
wow! Can I cum over and play!
It would be a long journey there but it would sure be worth it to see all of those, even though I have most of them in my collection.

Reactions: Trina and BillSpeed
It is just - pause - it is just - another pause - something exciting about those PINK PLASTIC "PANTIES" x o x o x o x

The heavenly rapture - the intense drama - the --- oh what the heck --- they turn me on to no end ! ! ! ! !

• Love
Reactions: BillSpeed, Trina, vp39 and 3 others
babylock1 said:
It is just - pause - it is just - another pause - something exciting about those PINK PLASTIC "PANTIES" x o x o x o x

The heavenly rapture - the intense drama - the --- oh what the heck --- they turn me on to no end ! ! ! ! !
Yep! Pink plastic panties every night!

• Love
Reactions: BillSpeed, vp39, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Just pink plastic pants, or do you wear a diaper too? I like the way tight plastic pants feel on my skin and hold me tightly.

Gerber3T said:
Just pink plastic pants, or do you wear a diaper too? I like the way tight plastic pants feel on my skin and hold me tightly.
Well, yes, sometimes I wear just my plastic panties because it feels good to wear just those. It's exciting to feel the vinyl plastic on my skin.

• Love
vp39 said:
Bill, those look to me like Haian panties...I have pink, red, and clear in those.
Your quite right. Easier to get over here.
Gerber3T said:
Gerber3T said:
Has too be rubbers (plastic pants) all by themselves. The way the plastic caresses your skin is so awesome. Plastic pants forever

Reactions: Angelapinks and vp39
Been wearing my pink rubbers under my shorts these last few days. Its been very sunny and warm. Ooh lovely pink rubbers, oh so nice

Reactions: Angelapinks and VanHelsing
Just pink plastic pants, or do you wear a diaper too? I like the way tight plastic pants feel on my skin and hold me tightly
BillSpeed said:
Been wearing my pink rubbers under my shorts these last few days. It’s been very sunny and warm. Ooh lovely pink rubbers, oh so nice
just the way I like them a little sweaty and slippery, every step caresses, my bum.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and jbond007
I adore plastic pants, but I don't like their short life spans. I do not use creams or lotions that can break down PVC, I rinse them out each morning after use and hang them to drip dry in the shower. Still, even with good care, a pair of plastic pants, like Leakmasters, seldom goes more than 15 to 20 wearings before they stiffen and crack. My best solution, at this point, is Fiberlinks (Priva) plastic pants. They are very inexpensive and have the look and feel that I crave, albeit without a choice of colors or prints. Privas are a bit delicate and I have to put them on with care as it is easy to punch a hole in them or rip the side seam.

Reactions: Angelapinks
TenaciousDL said:
I adore plastic pants, but I don't like their short life spans. I do not use creams or lotions that can break down PVC, I rinse them out each morning after use and hang them to drip dry in the shower. Still, even with good care, a pair of plastic pants, like Leakmasters, seldom goes more than 15 to 20 wearings before they stiffen and crack. My best solution, at this point, is Fiberlinks (Priva) plastic pants. They are very inexpensive and have the look and feel that I crave, albeit without a choice of colors or prints. Privas are a bit delicate and I have to put them on with care as it is easy to punch a hole in them or rip the side seam.
Slowly starting to use the Fiberlink (Priva) plastic pants now that all my other good ones are starting to fail. I have about 6 or 9 pairs waiting to open but I also love my rubber pants and three pairs of those are still good. The wonderful soft Latex bloomers I had were ruined when my toe nail caught and tore a hole in the leg. I need to try and fix them.

Back