I want to explore the idea of being a sissy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdlbaby1990

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi I been lately been thinking of trying being a sissy.
What are some tips and idea to explore my full sissy side.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy
I’d say, look for some clothes that might excite you. Depending on how old you like, you can look for sissy baby, toddler sissy girl, little girl, young girl, teen, young women, etc. Suggested places to look, eBay, Etsy, or Google.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy, Seasonedcitizen, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Go to Amazon and type in, Adult Baby clothes and a number of things will pop up. The clothes are always a good start.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy and Trina
Colors PINK YELLOW LAVENDER Pale BLUE lots of frilly stuff blouses that button opposite side short billowing cap sleeves
trousers pants leggings with flat front detailing zipper closing on left side or rear center seam - if elastic pull-on tight fitting
able to shoe visible panty line (VPL) inseam length showing lots of ankle with frilly lacy sox details mary jane type shoes or
shoes with modest 2-3inch heels.

AND then there is the Baby clothing - short oh ever so short dresses showing all those diaper frills

So go ahead and be all the sissy you want to be !

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy
like the idea of the diaper frills

Last edited:
Reactions: GirlGirlBoy and BobbiSueEllen
Whatever excites you or interests you, try it out. My girlfriend is SUPER accepting of this side of me and buys me women's clothing to wear in private. Dresses, bras, panties, and swim suits are my favorites. I have some more feminine diapers too.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy, Seasonedcitizen, SoFloDL and 2 others
A couple months ago, I decided to buy a white baby doll dress from BigTot on Etsy, just on a whim. It looked so adorable, so cute...something told me to get it so I did. It was a very strong urge.

When the dress arrived, it looked so comfy, so sweet, so that night I diapered up, got a pink AB binky from my collection, put the dress on...it felt so good and falling asleep in it was easy...and waking up felt so good. It has light frill on the bottom hem & sleeves, there's slight puff where the sleeves join the bodice at the shoulders. I knew it was good so I bought another baby doll dress and two girly onesies from BigTot.

Later, I got some canvas Mary Janes, grey canvas flats and a pair of light frilly socks. I also bought some baby-soft pink gingham to make an AB toddler girl Sunday dress. I love dressing like a sweet little toddler girl! 🤗

Reactions: Lilpampy19, GirlGirlBoy, pumpkin and 2 others
You will love exploring your feminine side. Get both ears pierced as a rite of passage. Guys now wear studs and hoops in both ears so no one notices.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and abdlbaby1990
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back