Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

If you could, would you become a little 24/7

Would you become a little 24/7

• Yes

Votes: 63 47.4%
  • No

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 22 16.5%

• Total voters

sillygirl

Silly Girl
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I think i would. I’m already in little space a lot of the time because when I’m not I get really low.

Reactions: Diprs2, KBoy, medfet878 and 1 other person
I prefer the fantasy of being able to enter little space knowing full well that I can return to being an adult again, for me it makes the time in little space more special, if it was the norm it wouldn’t be as special for me..

Reactions: Diprs2, CrazySmoker, KBoy and 1 other person
i would because i dont have a childhood and to have one worth remembering

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: Diprs2, LittleTyke, MarciAnn and 3 others
No for me think I would get bored of it if it was all the time and just isn't possible in this world

Reactions: Sillydl, Diprs2 and CrazySmoker
in my beginnings of 30s i would have said yes. But that would only because i just couldnt handle my being abdl. If 24/7 you wouldnt have to answer the questions about balancing out.

But what i realy prefer more is the time to could just fall in little space fully without the stress of my adult life. Only to could be little Ben from time to time. Playing with my cho cho, some matchbox cars, cuddling with REX and perhaps having a party with other littles. And to be cared for.

And yeah iam thankfull of my adult life also with all of its curse and hurtfull things as well. But its part of whom iam and ever will be.

Reactions: DiaperedTeddyBear, KBoy, IamtheLorax and 1 other person
I didn't have a proper childhood so if I could somehow get that back that'd be awesome. Maybe being 24/7 would help with that, maybe it wouldn't.
I like being an adult though at the same time so I'm not entirely sure what I'd do.

Reactions: MarciAnn, KBoy, LittleRobbie and 4 others
Nah. I'm thankful that it's a choice.

Reactions: AndyPandy and KBoy
I don't always like regression so I said no. I consider myself DL and wear diapers 24/7, but I fluctuate between little, middle, and adult depending on my mood. Last night I felt little, this morning middle, and now adult. I go with the flow and would feel resentful being constrained to one age group.

I would so long as I could have access to big things

Such as technology, good food and video games

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleEllsOAB, KBoy, BBBen and 1 other person
I say maybe, because yeah I would like to be a little 24/7. I think it would be great. However, I would miss being able to do things that adult me likes to do now and then. I love my diaper fantasies, and I enjoy doing them sometimes. Overall, I will probably just keep things as a fantasy. It is probably better that way all around in my life.

Reactions: KBoy and medfet878
For me it will have to be a no, when I go to my little space it helps me to de stress.

Reactions: KBoy and medfet878
Yes, 😊
I know that sounds like I'm giving up on thinks but I'm not. For me I am a happy baby boy inside, I always have been. While growing up, I mean getting bigger, Lol. I was always and still am very childish. I don't meant to is who I am.
I'm also very regressive and easily regressed. I don't meant it to happen it just does.
I have always struggled with trying to study or focus on things for long periods as I always drift into little space.

For me I know I am really little inside and spend a lot of time in little space, I have to fight to be big to survive the big world.

My wife is 100% supportive and really enjoys being my mommy, she tells me I'm her forever baby, so one day I might just let go the fight to be big.

I guess for those of us on the high end of the AB spectrum, it's more natural and makes more sense to want to be 24/7.
👶🧷🍼

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedTeddyBear, KBoy and Rezzu
24/7/365 baby I see as the biggest absurdity and very sick idea.

Reactions: JunkyardDog1
Yes, most definitely, want to have a childhood I never had!
would be easy for me too. Apparently my disabilities make me very childish and I naturally regress involuntary. Also my disabilities stop me doing most adult things anyway and so I certainly wouldn't miss the adult world.

Reactions: MarciAnn, KBoy and ABdrew
Nope. For me, littleness wouldn't work at all well on its own. There are elements of adulthood that I'd give up if I could, and littleness serves (in part) as an escape from those, but there are many adult (or at least non-little) things that I enjoy a lot and wouldn't be happy giving up.

Reactions: CrazySmoker, KBoy, BBBen and 1 other person
While I enjoy being little and have a strong desire to be cared for, I need to be in charge of my own life and be able to do adult things. So maybe taking a week or two vacation for little time 24/7 here and there would be more up my alley.

Reactions: CrazySmoker, KBoy and BBBen
I checked no because there are too many "big" things I enjoy doing. That said, I'll sometimes regress a little even when I'm doing adult things.

Reactions: CrazySmoker and KBoy
I said maybe but would love the chance to “grow up” again - each month a year so a bit faster. And just a break from adulting … or the chance to do mostly regression but ability to change ages. Sometimes I feel 2, lots 3-5 and sometimes older. Forced to be only baby or under 4 years would get boring fast

I'm in my littlespace a lot too but I checked no. I'm already allowed to be little for as long as I want as much as I want...adult time really is important too though.

Reactions: KBoy, CrazySmoker and BBBen
I said yes because that would be amazing. I know it’s just a dream, but I wonder if it would lose its appeal after a while?

Back