• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I’m new and shy

BabyNancy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Hi, I am a m2f crossdresser. I have worn women’s panties 365/24/7 for most of my adult life. I am in a wife-led-marriage and submit to my wife. She manages the house and the frequency of my sexual releases. I do most of the household chores. I do have a secret from her, however. She does not know that I fantasize about being a baby and that when sgphe is away from home, I wear diapers and use them. I wish that I could share this with her, but have gently explored around the edges and know that she is not okay with it. She does allow me to nurse as a reward, and of course she is fully aware of my feminine interests and panty wearing.

I joined to have a place to share with those who understand. Sometimes I wet my panties in the shower (before I turn the water on), but I only diaper when she is out of town.

I have many frequent adult baby fantasies. Baby Nancy

Reactions: messydiaper
Welcome to ADISC, you've come to the right place! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello and Welcome

BabyNancy said:
Hi, I am a m2f crossdresser. I have worn women’s panties 365/24/7 for most of my adult life. I am in a wife-led-marriage and submit to my wife. She manages the house and the frequency of my sexual releases. I do most of the household chores. I do have a secret from her, however. She does not know that I fantasize about being a baby and that when sgphe is away from home, I wear diapers and use them. I wish that I could share this with her, but have gently explored around the edges and know that she is not okay with it. She does allow me to nurse as a reward, and of course she is fully aware of my feminine interests and panty wearing.

I joined to have a place to share with those who understand. Sometimes I wet my panties in the shower (before I turn the water on), but I only diaper when she is out of town.

I have many frequent adult baby fantasies. Baby Nancy
Hello and welcome

Hello and welcome. I'm sure you will find some people sharing your interests in this amazing community.

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. You are not alone here in wanting to be in an ab in a diaper. I hope you enjoy your time here and get the support you need.

Welcome to ADISC BabyNancy a wife led marriage should be a good one to be in.
Women are usually so much better at relationships than most males, (submit and enjoy NOT having control).
Have fun.

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Welcome to ADISC BabyNancy a wife led marriage should be a good one to be in.
Women are usually so much better at relationships than most males, (submit and enjoy NOT having control).
Have fun.
Yes, I wish for more, but it is better for me that she is in charge. I know that I am fortunate, and I also know that I need her help with controlling my urges (orgasm management). Life is better since she has forbidden masturbation (I am required to tell her if I violate this rule, which I have only done once, and was given a consequence I would not want repeated!).

Reactions: Lyric and Happy2BeInNappies2
BabyNancy said:
Yes, I wish for more, but it is better for me that she is in charge. I know that I am fortunate, and I also know that I need her help with controlling my urges (orgasm management). Life is better since she has forbidden masturbation (I am required to tell her if I violate this rule, which I have only done once, and was given a consequence I would not want repeated!).
I'm not sure I could ever have that much self-control. After too many years of wearing diapers secretly, masturbating mostly when I had diapers on, I ended up telling my wife not long after we met about my DL life. Now I can wear freely, around her, and can even masturbate freely as long as she doesn't object. She has put her foot down on messing though. She forbids it.

Welcome!..... This is a judgement free zone!! I hope you like it and stick around

Lyric said:
I'm not sure I could ever have that much self-control. After too many years of wearing diapers secretly, masturbating mostly when I had diapers on, I ended up telling my wife not long after we met about my DL life. Now I can wear freely, around her, and can even masturbate freely as long as she doesn't object. She has put her foot down on messing though. She forbids it.
PM me? Thx!

Back