Larger Sized Training Potty

lust4apples

He/him please.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hey all! So as I'm exploring how I engage with this part of myself I've definitely realized that my little age is toddler and that I'd like to have a training potty to either successfully use or fail to use correctly depending on my mood. But I am not a small guy. Being about 200 lbs (and trying to lose some) I know I will not be able to successfully sit down on most if not all training potties. Has anyone had any luck finding ones for bigger kids that work for them or a custom one that's not the wooden framed ones I've seen in a few places?

Conversely, I might be ok with the one that is just a cute seat that goes over the existing toilet. People who have tried those: Do they make you feel little enough? This is a plan be as there's just something about an actual toddler potty that's completely separate that appeals.

I have something similar to this. Obviously as an adult it’s quite small but because it has no sides on it I can sit on it by straddling it. I love it, it makes me feel very small

Attachments

• IMG_8799.jpeg
    IMG_8799.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Love
Reactions: lust4apples and BBBen
Just a question, why would you want a training potty when you have the luxury of pissing and messing in your diaper any time you want?

I’m not knocking the idea. Just curious.

I can’t remember the last time I used a toilet.

Maybe commission a 3D artist to draw you an adult-sized potty and have it 3D-printed in China. Not sure what you’d pay for the artwork, but for something this size the print would probably cost $150-200. Could be a fun project. :)

I've lost the picture but in the mid 2000's, someone had the idea to carve a scaled up sized potty out of styrofoam. After achieving the right shape and size they coated it in fiberglass and then used an industrial vacuum-forming machine to form the plastic molded potty.

I'm pretty sure this is still doable, but you need access to a vacumm-forming machine that is large enough.

diaperedjustin said:
Just a question, why would you want a training potty when you have the luxury of pissing and messing in your diaper any time you want?

I’m not knocking the idea. Just curious.

I can’t remember the last time I used a toilet.
I'm not 24/7 nor would I like to be. I also don't enjoy messing. Just not my thing.

My little age is also a touch older than AB, think toddler. I think it might be fun to feel like the ultimate toddler and fail at potty training and then lose my potty privileges.

One of the medical toilet chairs could be painted and decorated with nursery stickers. Had an AB friend in our diaper group years ago that did that and it was really cute.

Back