Looking Plastic pants suggestions

meretrix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’ve never bought any before and looking for info. I would probably use them to sleep in. I don’t know what PUL vs other materials are. Where are some good places to get started. I’d prefer an abdl AND a non abdl suggestion for patterns. What’s not hot to sleep in?

Reactions: BillSpeed, Edgewater and Angelapinks
babykins makes good ones

• Love
Reactions: BillSpeed, Edgewater, WBxx and 1 other person
Amazon has a wide selection. PUL plastic pants are very soft and comfortable and you can wash them with soap in a washing machine, but no dryer. Gary makes good quality plastic pants. You can find both on Amazon.

Rearz is where I buy my Plastic Pants (Silence Plastic Pants.) The U.S.$30.00 + shipping

I love the klinerts duracool pants! I really like that the are breathable and waterproof. The other thing I like is they have a definitive front and back with the leg holes facing the front. I think this makes them more comfortable and less prone to leaking.

• Love
Reactions: BOXERSORBRIEFS, fredy552, dogboy and 2 others
Cost wise the PUL pants are pretty a pretty hefty price but you do get a very long lasting product that is resistant to a lot of the rash creams and the likes that we use and they will last many times longer that vinyl pants.
I currently use KYLIE PUL pants and they are very good and easily washable in the washing machine and so far have been washed more than 20 times each with no detectable deterioration to material or elastics.
The price between PUL and Vinyl is possibly around the 40% dearer for PUL but you really do get good value and use out of them.
Good luck in your choice

I also like Kleinert's.

Reactions: BillSpeed, BOXERSORBRIEFS, Edgewater and 1 other person
I use drylife plastic pants or mylesta nylon waterproof ones

Brands and types are somewhat limited where I live, but a Haian high waist is a solid performer for me. I have a couple of PUL lined sissy pants, but they are a bit on the roomy side. Only used when at home, and on my own. Too big under the jeans. The Haian is my go-to-pant when I want to be safe from leaks and plan to venture outside. Picked up a 3 liter box of red wine just now at the wine store, and had a nice wetting while waiting in line. :)

Reactions: Edgewater and Angelapinks
Northshore Trifecta are great.

• Love
fredy552 said:
Rearz is where I buy my Plastic Pants (Silence Plastic Pants.) The U.S.$30.00 + shipping
Oh yes and beings to how we are coming up on or Hot Weather is already here.:rolleyes: Those who wear Plastic Pants know they can get HOT, and you will sweat.;) These Rearz Plastic Pants they do hot but not as bad as the real Plastic Pants. :think:

Reactions: dogboy and Angelapinks
DLScottsman said:
I bought some of these for the warmer months but I still do sweat if wearing outside all day.

Reactions: Edgewater
fredy552 said:
Oh yes and beings to how we are coming up on or Hot Weather is already here.:rolleyes: Those who wear Plastic Pants know they can get HOT, and you will sweat.;) These Rearz Plastic Pants they do get hot but not as bad as the real Plastic Pants. :think:
Oh, hell yes, they are Hot No matter what plastic panties you buy they will be hot, especially during the summer months and the winter when you want the warmth. ;) The Silence Plastic Pants are not quite as HOT as the Vinyl Plastic Pants.:rolleyes: I wear these every day I have enough that I wear clean Plastic Panties every morning.;)

fredy552 said:
Oh yes and beings to how we are coming up on or Hot Weather is already here.:rolleyes: Those who wear Plastic Pants know they can get HOT, and you will sweat.;) These Rearz Plastic Pants they do hot but not as bad as the real Plastic Pants. :think:
I think PUL plastic pants are cooler in the summer than plastic or vinyl. They seem to breath to some degree.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Edgewater
DLScottsman said:
I fully agree with using NorthShore's Trifecta Diaper Cover a truly great and comfortable pant. With a soft interlinear of PUL and a waterproof outer shell with wide covered elastic openings makes for a very comfortable diaper cover. PUL pants are more expensive than plastic pants, but have superior life and comfortable wearing. As noted, air dry is better for diaper covers, But, PUL do well with wash machine washing. I common rise after wearing and wash after the forth wear.

Enjoy!

Reactions: Angelapinks and fredy552
dogboy said:
I think PUL plastic pants are cooler in the summer than plastic or vinyl. They seem to breath to some degree.
I believe the Rearz are PUL!

wiliawi said:
I love the klinerts duracool pants! I really like that the are breathable and waterproof. The other thing I like is they have a definitive front and back with the leg holes facing the front. I think this makes them more comfortable and less prone to leaking.
Where do you buy the klinerts? What website?

• Thinking
I like Leakmaster or Babykins real plastic pants. Brought up in cloth diapers and Gerber plastic pants so am not interested in the newer type diaper covers.

• Love
Reactions: WBxx, dogboy, Angelapinks and 2 others
DiaperedJeff said:
I like Leakmaster or Babykins real plastic pants. Brought up in cloth diapers and Gerber plastic pants so am not interested in the newer type diaper covers.
I was a late 40's baby and plastic pants were common. I have last year switched to NS's Trifecta Diaper Covers, which are a PUL base. What plastic pants you want to wear is your choice: You Be You!

Reactions: Angelapinks
DiaperedJeff said:
If I'm regressing, which is almost every time I put on a diaper, I like and wear the Gerber like plastic pants as it's what I would have worn when I was little and in diapers.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Back