KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Vacationing is exhausting.

Because of this, and to help make it easier, I'll be posting this in a a series as I recuperate and settle back in. Here we go!

Our flight departed Monday afternoon. It was our first time on a plane for both my mother and I. At security, our boarding passes got marked "expedited," so we were allowed through without taking off shoes or being scanned. However, our carry-ons were inspected. This meant standing in front of a TSA agent as he saw my diapers, including the BunnyHopps. Awkward, but not totally embarrassing. He seemed far more interested in the painted rocks I had.

After getting through the checkpoint, I put on a BunnyHopps.

Take-off was uncomfortable and scary. It made both of us sick; my mom threw up a few times but I didn't.

I watched a tiny bit of PAW Patrol and even managed to wet my diaper before we touched down.

As we used Disney's Magical Express bus service to get to our resort, they picked up our bags. But we were tired, and I wanted to take a shower, and not put on the same sweaty clothes again, before the bags were delivered. I didn't have anything to change into but underwear, or a fresh diaper, and my jacket.

My mother knows about my diaper-wearing, but I still try to keep it as discreet as possible. I suppose I could have chose underwear, but I'm not really comfortable with panties anymore except for diaper-wearing purposes, and I don't advertise that I wear men's briefs when not doing diapers.

So this is the point where I basically threw caution to the wind and decided it wasn't that big of a deal. She's my mother, she once changed my diapers.

And that's how I ended up in a BunnyHopps in front of her, no pants. I got under the bed covers and put on pajamas when they arrived. But I figured there was no point now in putting undies over top to control crinkling.

Stay tuned for Part 2!

Forgive my jumping ahead, but: I hope your mom fared better on the return trip! Barfing multiple times on takeoff = majorly lame.

As for BunnyHopps in front of your mom, I feel like you told a joke and left out the punch line. Did anything happen? Did she even remark? Or was it a total non-thing? I guess I should assume the latter, or you'd have said something more. And in that case, that's pretty cool.

Still jumping ahead: How do you feel about flying now? Do you feel like you have your wings already, or is that still a to-do?

Last edited:
Cottontail said:
Forgive my jumping ahead, but: I hope your mom fared better on the return trip! Barfing multiple times on takeoff = majorly lame.

As for BunnyHopps in front of your mom, I feel like you told a joke and left out the punch line. Did anything happen? Did she even remark? Or was it a total non-thing? I guess I should assume the latter, of you'd have said something more. And in that case, that's pretty cool.

Still jumping ahead: How do you feel about flying now? Do you feel like you have your wings already, or is that still a to-do?
We picked up some motion-sickness medicine and fared better on the way home.

Yes, you could say the diaper was a non-thing. No comment, and I tried to expose it as little as I could.

I'm not sure how I feel about flying. It was better on the way back, but still overall a hassle and not particularly enjoyable. Although it is amazing how far and fast you can go on a plane.

Reactions: Cottontail
KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Although it is amazing how far and fast you can go on a plane.
That is sort of the one good thing about flying, IMO. Well, and driving to places like Hawaii doesn't really work.

Glad the motion sickness stuff helped.

Last edited:
Back