Perry the platypus stuck in diapers Roleplay

Perrydiapered

Diapered platypus
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was wondering if anyone would be interested doing an RP based on the trap in Phineas and Ferb the baljeatles, where Perry gets caught by the Nanny-Inator and is put in a diaper and playpen, I wanted to do one but this time where Perry doesn't escape or it's harder for him to escape the Nursery and the Nanny-Inator if your interested please respond also diaper usage is allowed in this Roleplay so is forced diaper usage and other things

• Haha
Reactions: mistykitty, ShyBoo81, PNW509Little and 1 other person
depends what role youd want me to take but im down

I would like to! 😄

Here's a little something to move things along...Perry in Pampers! 🤭🥰

d3977ro-4b6e8629-9a26-47fd-8403-41bce26f77b4.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: yellowcrayons, ShyBoo81, mistykitty and 2 others
Diaperperry said:
I would like to! 😄
Cool I'll try and message you about it, I'm still learning this site

Reactions: Diaperperry
Perrydiapered said:
Cool I'll try and message you about it, I'm still learning this site
Ahh okie! 😁

ZaneDutchie said:
depends what role youd want me to take but im down
Alright well you can choose between the Nanny-Inator or Perry the platypus I'm also really sorry about me not getting back fast I've been really busy lately

Perrydiapered said:
Alright well you can choose between the Nanny-Inator or Perry the platypus I'm also really sorry about me not getting back fast I've been really busy lately
I'll try be perry 😄

Diaperperry said:
I'll try be perry 😄
Alright I think we need a new page to do the RP so I'll try and create and link it to you I think that's how it works or if you know you could try

Perrydiapered said:
Alright I think we need a new page to do the RP so I'll try and create and link it to you I think that's how it works or if you know you could try
Ok!

I'm interested in this RP~

nannyinator said:
I'm interested in this RP~
Sorry it took me awhile but that's great, I'm always happy to do more and love to see how all of this goes, just out of curiosity which one would you want to do, do you want to be Perry or the Nanny-Inator

I would like to do the Nanny-Inator.

Would you like to try to do it over discord or on here?

nannyinator said:
Would you like to try to do it over discord or on her
I would probably say discord if I'm too be honest since I don't know how to DM on here unless you know how to DM on here

Sounds good, my discord is: Isadora#6485

nannyinator said:
Sounds good, my discord is: Isadora#6485
Hello this is Miku from discord I would like to continue our rp but I have a new discord I sent you a friend request the username is supernova_miku

Back