Post your latest purchase!

depta99 said:
Since I wear plastic pants with my diapers 100% of the time now, I needed more than 3 pair as they are often in the queue for the wash, so I got two more: Trying the "Silence pant" and some silly looking ones with ruffles.

View attachment 134414
I have a pair of the silly looking ones with ruffles. They have a soft plastic lining and are one of my favourites.

• Love
Reactions: plasticpants1, Pantyslave, michaelmc and 1 other person
Angelapinks said:
I have a pair of the silly looking ones with ruffles. They have a soft plastic lining and are one of my favourites.
they have a strong crinkle too :)

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and Angelapinks
Yesterday ordered this dress and it should be arriving today 😊

Screen.png

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Sissyleslie, Angelapinks and 2 others
depta99 said:
OK so this is my last purchase for awhile. It's a little blatant and way over the top ... but it fits prefect and um ... works when I'm the mood

View attachment 134128
That’s amazing. Where is it from?

SissyAliceUK said:
Yesterday ordered this dress and it should be arriving today 😊

View attachment 135748
I'm sure you will look cute in this dress. Do please share the full outfit! 🥰 💄

Reactions: Angelapinks
mybebaby101UK said:
I'm sure you will look cute in this dress. Do please share the full outfit! 🥰 💄
It arrived 😊

I tried it with black and then white tights.

DSC0029.JPGDSC0040.JPG

• Love
Reactions: diaperballerina, Seasonedcitizen, OnePiece and 3 others
BabyLouise said:
That’s amazing. Where is it from?
The sissy cheerlearder dress? It's a Little For Big product which I bought at Amazon. Sold in lots of places besides Amazon if you don't like them. Please make sure to wear it with panties that you don't mind showing to whoever's around. Because it is a short dress

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and michaelmc
I bought more diapers (ABU Tiny Tails, Tykables Unicorns).

Reactions: michaelmc
1000033147.jpg

Just got this, tried it on and I love it 😍

• Love
Reactions: Shannon1024, OnePiece, depta99 and 3 others
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: michaelmc and Freefinallydone

Attachments

• IMG_4963.jpeg
    IMG_4963.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 4
  • Haha
Reactions: dogboy and michaelmc
Freefinallydone said:
View attachment 135763

Just got this, tried it on and I love it 😍
That's a dress where you need to pay very close attention to which panties to wear with it 🙂 because they're going to be on display quite often!!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Just ordered some more Haian plastic pants. Some of mine were getting a little "crisp" as they tend to do after time. Its always a good experience to pull on a brand new pair. I always order the packs of three via amazon.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
Diapersntights said:
Stocked up on a few pairs of these from Pretty Polly's own website, got some XLs which will fit & some 4XLs which should be almost like a body stocking. Had black ones before and love them, but never tried other colours in the range, so hoping they feel just the same, but am trying to show some restraint for a few days before opening them!
View attachment 134546
Update! The 4XLs are indeed like a body stocking - cut holes for my arms just below the waistband at the sides and loving the feeling of even more of my body being covered in tights - perfect to go with a nappy as well because you've got to take everything else you're wearing off your top half to go to the loo!

Reactions: Angelapinks
Back