Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
Never in a million years would I have expected for my main coping mechanism to be diapers and pretending to be a baby..

I'm really happy that I ended up deciding to try it, because honestly, I have no idea where I'd be now, without this relatively new fixation of mine. I had so many unhealthy coping mechanisms I instantly gravitated towards when stressed beforehand.. now all I want to do is lay in bed and be pamped when I'm upset. It's comforting, and makes me feel secure, and like I'm loved, even if I'm the only one tending to myself in these moments of desperate comfort..

It's funny how just a year ago I was extremely repulsed by the idea, and always found myself going 'thank goodness I'm not into diapers'. I was just close minded and maybe a little unknowingly jealous of peoples' lack of fear when it came to being themselves, ultimately, but regardless- However it happened! I'm very glad that I decided to give it a try and ended up loving it as a result. It's far better than the self destruction I had come to get used to and expect from myself for years upon years beforehand. This is why I'll always encourage people to try new things, no matter how 'taboo' they may see it-- You may just wind up inadvertently finding something that could save your mental well being.

I know I wouldn't have many other options, if any, to soothe myself in my current living situation if I pushed myself outside my boundaries a little bit. But of course, keep yourself safe! Don't do anything you know for a fact you don't like. YOLO, as they say. Take risks, but don't put yourself in danger, physical, mental, or otherwise. :3

TL;DR wearing diapers kind of saved my life. silly, but i honestly mean it

• Love
Reactions: BBBen, KBoy and ItsyBitsyBabySara
WOLFPUBBY said:
Never in a million years would I have expected for my main coping mechanism to be diapers and pretending to be a baby..

I'm really happy that I ended up deciding to try it, because honestly, I have no idea where I'd be now, without this relatively new fixation of mine. I had so many unhealthy coping mechanisms I instantly gravitated towards when stressed beforehand.. now all I want to do is lay in bed and be pamped when I'm upset. It's comforting, and makes me feel secure, and like I'm loved, even if I'm the only one tending to myself in these moments of desperate comfort..

It's funny how just a year ago I was extremely repulsed by the idea, and always found myself going 'thank goodness I'm not into diapers'. I was just close minded and maybe a little unknowingly jealous of peoples' lack of fear when it came to being themselves, ultimately, but regardless- However it happened! I'm very glad that I decided to give it a try and ended up loving it as a result. It's far better than the self destruction I had come to get used to and expect from myself for years upon years beforehand. This is why I'll always encourage people to try new things, no matter how 'taboo' they may see it-- You may just wind up inadvertently finding something that could save your mental well being.

I know I wouldn't have many other options, if any, to soothe myself in my current living situation if I pushed myself outside my boundaries a little bit. But of course, keep yourself safe! Don't do anything you know for a fact you don't like. YOLO, as they say. Take risks, but don't put yourself in danger, physical, mental, or otherwise. :3

TL;DR wearing diapers kind of saved my life. silly, but i honestly mean it
That is pretty awesome . I’ve always wanted to be a baby, but in the early years I didn’t have the slightest clue of why. But of course I was smart and didn’t tell anyone. Now I am more do what makes you happy, as long as it doesn’t harm you or anyone else.

Reactions: BBBen, KBoy and WOLFPUBBY
ItsyBitsyBabySara said:
That is pretty awesome . I’ve always wanted to be a baby, but in the early years I didn’t have the slightest clue of why. But of course I was smart and didn’t tell anyone. Now I am more do what makes you happy, as long as it doesn’t harm you or anyone else.
I very much agree! It's one of my favorite sayings; Do no harm, take no shit. Everyone deserves to be happy as long as it does not infringe on the autonomy and rights of others.. and harassment/mockery certainly does!!

It's really hard to break out of a metaphorical shell and be yourself, but once you're able to do it, there will never be anything as rewarding as living as your truest, happiest self without shame. I think everyone owes it to themselves!

Reactions: BBBen and KBoy
Back