Still having size problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustyshackleford

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Im new to this community, and want To get some diapers, but i don't know what will fit me. I have a 28 inch waist and 33 inch hips. Im more tall and linky in shape. Any advice? I think smalls may be tight but mediums may be too tall, or big.

Depending on the brand some small should fit you. I have similar dimensions to you and I can wear small in dry 24/7 and Northshore megamax. Most brands dont have small. In those instances get medium and hope for the best

I'm looking at Rearz Barnyards. Both small and medium should fit you. If your measurements are accurate, I think the small ones would work best.

Rearz Barnyard
Size Fit Best Fit Capacity
Small 27" - 36" 27" - 34"4928g
Medium 28"-44" 28" - 40"5217g

Table sourced from Rearz.ca

You want mediums that fit on the smaller side.
Try abu peek abu, super dry kids, abu little paws, space, simple, simple ultra.
Tykables mediums might feel bulky but there slightly larger in mediums, rearz mediums have almost the same cut as tykables. Bambino mediums may do the job with the exception of there diapers that have the stretchy sides, those tend to fit larger scale. Crinklz mediums will also work

I was a large, now I'm a medium but they're still a bit tight. In my experience American brands like rearz or forsite are larger than European brands like attends or tena. I don't know if the same is true for the small but I kinda expect it is.

Reactions: Rustyshackleford
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back