Thinking you looked better than a cis woman in the same outfit

princessarya

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
This may not be the right section for this, but before I became the fabulous woman we all know and love, I was hiding deep in the closet and buying clothes off Amazon and eBay. Anyway when I was 19-20, I had this really cute horizontally striped sweater. Normally being fat, horizontal stripes is a bad idea, but this one just looked good on me and this was before my ego was to the point where I just say I look better than everyone else no matter what.

Anyhoo, one day I go to work and one of my female coworkers had on the exact same sweater and while yes, she had curves I didn't and yes, it didn't look bad on her, objectively that sweater looked so much better on me and it gave me quite the ego boost. So anyhoo, what are stories you have as sissies/cd's/whatever, where you saw someone wearing something you secretly (or not so secretly) own and look better in?

Reactions: Davvyboy, Jbdl and Seasonedcitizen
Id never tell my gf but I think my butt looks miles cuter in my tiny shorts than hers in her tiny shorts. Hers is still cute as frigg... but i know this fanny got game

Reactions: princessarya
princessarya said:
This may not be the right section for this, but before I became the fabulous woman we all know and love, I was hiding deep in the closet and buying clothes off Amazon and eBay. Anyway when I was 19-20, I had this really cute horizontally striped sweater. Normally being fat, horizontal stripes is a bad idea, but this one just looked good on me and this was before my ego was to the point where I just say I look better than everyone else no matter what.

Anyhoo, one day I go to work and one of my female coworkers had on the exact same sweater and while yes, she had curves I didn't and yes, it didn't look bad on her, objectively that sweater looked so much better on me and it gave me quite the ego boost. So anyhoo, what are stories you have as sissies/cd's/whatever, where you saw someone wearing something you secretly (or not so secretly) own and look better in?
Can I ask you a personal question?

Davvyboy said:
Can I ask you a personal question?
I mean depending on what it is I can't guarantee I'll answer, but you can always ask

• Haha
Reactions: Ali123
Back