Thoughts on ABU Super Dry Kids

BabylinoAddict said:
Just send a message to @ABUMichaelUK!
already did. Got a bit of a roundabout response but hinted they have some new products in the works.

• Thinking
Reactions: BabylinoAddict, jamiejamie and TigerDL
xux said:
already did. Got a bit of a roundabout response but hinted they have some new products in the works.
Back when they "vaulted" quite a number of their designs, they said it was to make room for new diapers that were on the horizon. Since then, only the Tiny Tails has been released. I'm hopeful of new designs and innovations from ABU. I wonder how long until the next new design will be announced/released.

Reactions: db80 and xux
I like them but not liking the blue sides on them...All white is my favorite type and I think they used to be that way.

I wish when Casey took over the company that he would have kept a four tape version of the SDK. Btw I did get a chance to wear a four tape SDK a few months back when I bought two of them from a seller on evilbay. They did fit much different from the two tape ones they now make

Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
I wish when Casey took over the company that he would have kept a four tape version of the SDK. Btw I did get a chance to wear a four tape SDK a few months back when I bought two of them from a seller on evilbay. They did fit much different from the two tape ones they now make

They already have enough 4-tape options. And there are plenty of people who fit better in the ones with the 2-tape system, which is why the Super Dry Kids often sell out. Especially in the medium size. There are plenty of the 4-tape Little Kings and Alpha Gators with the cloth-like backing in stock to keep everybody happy. And then there are the Little Paws. Then, visit Tykables and they have plenty of 4-tape products available for everybody's choosing. I did forget to mention that Bambino has similar products at huge savings. They are all 4-tape.

Reactions: BabylinoAddict
Honeywell6180 said:
They already have enough 4-tape options. And there are plenty of people who fit better in the ones with the 2-tape system, which is why the Super Dry Kids often sell out. Especially in the medium size. There are plenty of the 4-tape Little Kings and Alpha Gators with the cloth-like backing in stock to keep everybody happy. And then there are the Little Paws. Then, visit Tykables and they have plenty of 4-tape products available for everybody's choosing. I did forget to mention that Bambino has similar products at huge savings. They are all 4-tape.
You totally missed the mark of what I was saying. Before all those four tape diapers SDK was a four tape diaper. I like their two tape SDK I just wish he would’ve kept the four tape around

1 SDK was a four tape diaper
2 all those four tape ones you mentioned were developed later
3 I’m glad miss of ABU’s diapers were discontinued when Casey took over
4 I think most people would have never noticed anything different if SDK’s were still four tape and two tape diapers

Last edited:
This was the first ABDL diaper I tried while at college during senior year. And what bliss too!

Back