What nappy/diaper are you wearing at the moment?

Candy Fluff šŸ¤—

Betterdry.

I am in my office getting ready for a busy (and wet) day in an Abena M4 plastic back diaper and Barbra panties over them. I don't wear women's clothing but I do like colorful panties on occasion over medical diapers for a little extra fun and aesthetics. My other clothing are a nice pair of jeans, an untucked blue shirt, and a seer sucker sport coat. It's early and I am dry but a long day ahead so I will have to "ration" my intermittent wetting to make sure I don't leak at the office.

I'm wearing my usual Indasec Discreet Pants pull-on nappies. I'm currently working at home and it'll take some time before I go to the natural park again, so they're dry and clean... mostly.

Yesterday, I let down my guard and my mom spotted me wearing them, she still thinks I wear them because of sweating, but I felt a bit nervous when she commented about it, ahahahahahah!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: PatrickDL
Was up at 5:00 am with a very wet NS MegaMax, which I changed out of and elected to use a NS Supreme Pull-up, which I am currently wearing with a NS Trifecta Diaper Cover as I will be showering soon. Oh, and the NS Pull-up is semi-wet.

Last edited:
Reactions: depta99
Finishing off my AB styles in my stash so a Rearz Pink Princess. Just returned from a trip and I tend to get dehydrated on planes, so not getting my money's worth on this one LOL.

Been working for the past 4 hours in a wet Seni Super Plus.

In a MegaMax w/cloth diaper booster that I put on last night at around 11 o'clock and it is now 3 o'clock.
To me, it's not wet enough to warrant a change... šŸ™„ So, I'm enjoying sitting here Squishing around.šŸ˜

Back