What was your first pair of panties?

Angelapinks said:
I had dozens of plain white cotton panties with a little bow in the middle of the lace edged waistband and legs. Some of them I even sewed frilly lace ruffles to the bum. These cotton panties were pretty much only worn to work as I considered them my school panties. I also had a few pairs with teddy bears on them.
I love plain white cotton panties! Perfect when exposed under a tartan mini-skirt.

Reactions: Angelapinks, scrtadssy75, TrickCyclist and 1 other person
Ali123 said:
How sweet! Why did your mother buy you panties?
I had asked what it was like to be a girl the night before and she had dressed me up, then told me she would buy me dresses and skirts if I would wear them. I agreed to, and we went shopping the next day.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, OnePiece and Angelapinks
AnalogRTO said:
I had asked what it was like to be a girl the night before and she had dressed me up, then told me she would buy me dresses and skirts if I would wear them. I agreed to, and we went shopping the next day.
OMG!!! I wish!!!!! My mother found my pantie and bra stash when I was younger.... She made me get rid of them. I learned new places to hide my stash.

Reactions: Ali123, Seasonedcitizen, Chrissie and 1 other person
scrtadssy75 said:
OMG!!! I wish!!!!! My mother found my pantie and bra stash when I was younger.... She made me get rid of them. I learned new places to hide my stash.
My mother had a nasty divorce from my father and was very bitter about it, I think the fact I looked almost exactly like him made things worse. Probably a bit of her getting even with him in some regards, she was very encouraging and helpful with me dressing as a girl.

• Thinking
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
my first pair of panties were some nylon school gym knickers. They are bottle green. I'm 36 waist and these are for a 30 waist , but for some reason they fit me just right. I've had them about 20 yrs I think. I wont ever get rid of them.

• Love
Reactions: Ali123, Seasonedcitizen, OnePiece and 4 others
AnalogRTO said:
My mother had a nasty divorce from my father and was very bitter about it, I think the fact I looked almost exactly like him made things worse. Probably a bit of her getting even with him in some regards, she was very encouraging and helpful with me dressing as a girl.
Did you wear maxi pads and/or diapers?

Fireball44 said:
Did you wear maxi pads and/or diapers?
When we went out one time Mom noted how some boys were checking me out and then gave me "the talk" that she had given my sister and stepsisters. When I pointed out I couldn't get pregnant and wouldn't menstruate like a genetic girl, Mom had me start a monthly cycle to match her, said it was part of me learning what it was like to be a girl as well.

As for diapers, talking to her at one point revealed I was a "late bloomer" and didn't get potty-trained until almost five and she would put me in sister's old dresses when we went out. Said it made it easier to change my diapers and hoped it would incentivize me to train. Also wore diapers to bed every night until I outgrew largest toddler diapers and then I just got to deal with a wet bed. Put back in diapers for bed at 16 when puberty hit and I was wetting the bed again. Diapers were never part of the feminine routine though.

• Love
Reactions: Hell2DaNaw, Chrissie, michaelmc and 1 other person
I have posted this elsewhere my first panties was when I played Netball at school and wore gym knickers under my skirt only boy in team that was the condition of playing and training absolutely loved Netball still do.

Reactions: Chrissie, Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
AnalogRTO said:
When we went out one time Mom noted how some boys were checking me out and then gave me "the talk" that she had given my sister and stepsisters. When I pointed out I couldn't get pregnant and wouldn't menstruate like a genetic girl, Mom had me start a monthly cycle to match her, said it was part of me learning what it was like to be a girl as well.

As for diapers, talking to her at one point revealed I was a "late bloomer" and didn't get potty-trained until almost five and she would put me in sister's old dresses when we went out. Said it made it easier to change my diapers and hoped it would incentivize me to train. Also wore diapers to bed every night until I outgrew largest toddler diapers and then I just got to deal with a wet bed. Put back in diapers for bed at 16 when puberty hit and I was wetting the bed again. Diapers were never part of the feminine routine though.
like how your mom got you on same cycle as her.Ever late?

Fireball44 said:
like how your mom got you on same cycle as her.Ever late?
She always seemed to be within a day or two of the typical 28 days.

Mine were some that someone left in the laundry room at my apartments. Unfortunately they didn't fit me :(

Back